World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
So on my rogue I've got 5 tier 1, 0 tier 2 (although next in line for the helm even though its less crit urgh), core hound tooth but still no perditions blade. Been killing ragnaros for over 3 months now and we had 1 which went to a rogue who then quit the game 2 weeks later lol. Its so frustrating to have stunted dps because the weapon I need never drops! Sure my DPS is good, but its not anywhere near as good as it could be -.-

Due to that, I'm struggling to find the will to log in outside of raids now. We've had more eye of sulfuras than the dagger from the same boss.... same with the sword and axe!

Similar story here but with 1hander caster weapons. We have 5 raiding locks in total (im 1 of them) and we all have 5x T1 pieces for the bonus but have had no Sorcerous Daggers and only 1 MageBlade drop in over 3 months of weekly MC clears.

Soldato
So on my rogue I've got 5 tier 1, 0 tier 2 (although next in line for the helm even though its less crit urgh), core hound tooth but still no perditions blade. Been killing ragnaros for over 3 months now and we had 1 which went to a rogue who then quit the game 2 weeks later lol. Its so frustrating to have stunted dps because the weapon I need never drops! Sure my DPS is good, but its not anywhere near as good as it could be -.-

Due to that, I'm struggling to find the will to log in outside of raids now. We've had more eye of sulfuras than the dagger from the same boss.... same with the sword and axe!

I'm in pretty much the same boat. My guild has been running 2 raids for going on 3 months now and in my team we have seen a grand total of 1 Perdition's Blade, 0 Core Hound Tooth, 3 Gutgore Ripper, 1 Vis'kag and 2 Brutality Blade. A few weeks ago when Perdition's finally dropped, the now former GM ninja'd it and then quit the guild. So even with a fair EPGP system, I still missed out and it hasn't dropped since. Funnily enough the same GM took 2 Gutgore Ripper's (utter moron).

My PvP set:

NjNOThn.png

Still waiting for T2 pants, QSR, Blastershot Launcher (will aim for Striker's Mark in PvE) and HoJ (still grinding for it). I also desperately need the daggers, but to be honest it's getting to the point where i'll just take anything now.

Also, as much as I enjoy raiding, PvP has always been the one for me. However, the AV meta has just absolutely killed any enthusiasm I had. I enjoyed WPvP so much, but it simply doesn't exist anymore. It's starting to get to the point where I'm logging in to raid, grinding a bit of gold and then calling it a night.

Soldato
Still waiting for T2 pants, QSR, Blastershot Launcher (will aim for Striker's Mark in PvE) and HoJ (still grinding for it). I also desperately need the daggers, but to be honest it's getting to the point where i'll just take anything now.

Fortunately I picked up T2 pants last night, but again 0 Perdition's, Core Hound Tooth, Vis'kag or Brutality Blade.

Libram of Voracity has shot up to 160g now, it was half that prior to Christmas!

Soldato
I think a lot of people are done, including Blizzard. The bots are out of control. They're spending 0 money on Classic, it's just cheaper than trying to shut down private servers every week.

They've destroyed bots on retail so there's zero reason for them to be an ongoing issue on classic other than ambivalence.

Soldato
Pre phase 3 always was going to be the most boring part of classic once the honeymoon period is over. Use the time to level an alt, or raid log if you need to. Loot is always an issue and thats one reason why my guild has been split raiding MC with 25-30 people max, more loot split over less people. We still dont get weapons though. 1 Perds, and before we split raided we got 0 mage blades, 0 brutality blades, 0 viskag, 0 BRE, 1 Spinal reaper. On a positive note for the casters, since split raiding we are up to 5 mageblades in 7 weeks.

Soldato
I'm still in Goldshire, just starting the Mine quest from the Inn. I remember in college I used to play with mates, as an Undead Rogue. I bloody miss those times.

Think I was 19-21 then.

Soldato
So, it finally happened on Sunday, the damn eye dropped!!! Wasn't actually expecting it to, but am happy to finally have gotten it this time round, as never saw it in the original days either. Crafted the mace after we finished Ony as guild gave me the ingots I needed.

wow.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nearly 50 on my alt, priest is pretty much raid log only or if I'm skint I will run something got 7/8? T1 missing gloves, 1/8 T2, Benediction etc still enjoying it as it's pretty chill to play while watching Netflix etc

Not seen many bots in open world just AV is full of them.

On skullflame alliance :)

Associate
AV is starting to do my head in a bit but I've only done a few. ~30 minute queue and usually over (loss) in 8/9 minutes :(

I know that feeling, I only finished the exalted grind on Saturday. I regretted not doing it when AV launched as queues back then were instant and a lot of people were able to hit exalted in a matter of days, not weeks.

Soldato
I'm in pretty much the same boat. My guild has been running 2 raids for going on 3 months now and in my team we have seen a grand total of 1 Perdition's Blade, 0 Core Hound Tooth, 3 Gutgore Ripper, 1 Vis'kag and 2 Brutality Blade. A few weeks ago when Perdition's finally dropped, the now former GM ninja'd it and then quit the guild. So even with a fair EPGP system, I still missed out and it hasn't dropped since. Funnily enough the same GM took 2 Gutgore Ripper's (utter moron).

My PvP set:

NjNOThn.png

Also, as much as I enjoy raiding, PvP has always been the one for me. However, the AV meta has just absolutely killed any enthusiasm I had. I enjoyed WPvP so much, but it simply doesn't exist anymore. It's starting to get to the point where I'm logging in to raid, grinding a bit of gold and then calling it a night.

Its comforting to see that someone else has the same poor luck as me lol. 6 tier 1 now and still no dagger but I'm going again tonight so fingers crossed....

I passed on a gutgore ripper due to the debuff it causes making it historically not a raid weapon for bosses, however Ive confimed with my GM that if another drops I'll use due to fact that I might never see the perditions -.-

Sgarrista
Commissario
I passed on a gutgore ripper due to the debuff it causes making it historically not a raid weapon for bosses, however Ive confimed with my GM that if another drops I'll use due to fact that I might never see the perditions -.-

Wrong information.

Gutgores debuff is the lowest priority debuff in the raid (alongside deep wounds) so you cant knock off anything important.

I used it before my perditions dropped and in a full MC run including all trash the debuff was only active for 17 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom