Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
I will go back to finish the story when (OK if) I get bored online.
Limited time I just thought I am wasting my time finishing the story when I could be develpoing my online time.

Soldato
I will go back to finish the story when (OK if) I get bored online.
Limited time I just thought I am wasting my time finishing the story when I could be develpoing my online time.

How is the online? Good for a solo player?
Does it work better than the mess that was GTA Online? Cant get over how they still never made that better considering its popularity. Getting in and out of games takes for ever etc

Soldato
I think it's a bit of a mess like GTA. Would be much better with dedicated and private servers tbh, like games used to have.

All these "matchmaking" and P2P systems are crap.

Caporegime
How is the online? Good for a solo player?
Does it work better than the mess that was GTA Online? Cant get over how they still never made that better considering its popularity. Getting in and out of games takes for ever etc
I’ve spent about an hour on the story - I had the game at launch, the rest solely online - I’ve done nothing other than wander around getting into scrapes and exploring,hardly completed anything but for me at least the beauty of this game is you don’t have to yet can still lose yourself for hours.

Blows GTA V (my previous favourite game) out of the water, by some margin.

Associate
Great game, I have now completed the main game - 100% completion :)

The thing I like now is that you still get the odd side mission appearing, bounty hunting etc, so you can just keep playing.

I have not tried online yet, might give it a go today.

Any tips for online, I assume my main game profile, guns/money etc is not carried over into online?

Soldato
Sweet, threw in like 15 hours when it first released on Epic, got a bunch of CTD's and gave up. Got nervous playing due to the save function so gave up. Maybe I'll give it a shot again.

Games been solid for me, not crashed once. You can disable the autosave and manually save instead like in GTA V. I use this often when i just want to ride around robbing people and causing all out chaos without affecting my main story game.

Soldato
I'm not sure what's wrong with me - I got bored senseless after a few days playing this on PS4. I loved GTAV but this game just feels like hard work and to me isn't enjoyable at all.

Back
Top Bottom