Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed (male Rape)

Permabanned
Not normally my thing to post here but this makes you think as like many as a male you know you can be raped but do not really think it will ever happen to you (no doubt like many of his victims).

There is too much to copy/paste inc photos so best visit the link bellow.

"Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil monster' student, 36, who carried out sex attacks on at least 190 male victims after drugging them and luring them to his flat is sentenced to 60 years behind bars"

BBYF9Uc.jpg

BBYF7dn.jpg

BBYF7dq.jpg

Annotation-2020-01-06-143329.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/uk-s-most-prolific-serial-rapist-jailed/ar-BBYFaui?ocid=anaheimntp

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Yip, some may find it funny (I joke about dumb things at times same as most guys) but it would ruin many a life and I think I would kill him (hopefully not myself) but until you are in that situation you do not know.

Soldato
Just read this article on it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50688975

Dude had to have 4 separate trials, all held independent of each other in a way that no jury member was aware of the other trials.

He also declined to 'agree' to any of the video evidence, saying it was all consensual, which forced the jurors to watch every single video of him 'attacking' his victims.

@jsmoke, mainly it was people who got separated from friends, or whose phones ran out of battery after coming home from nightclubs, so he offered them a drink and a recharge spot to contact their friends rather than waiting in the street or to just crash.

Soldato
Read link, they were totally blind drunk and he came on as a good Samaritan offering them a floor/settee to sleep on for the night.

Even blind drunk I would never go back to the home of some random stranger I had just met on the street!

There are some weird people out there (On both sides of this case!)

:eek:

Soldato
I would imagine the victim numbers has been lowballed as well, I think there's a lot of men out there who may be victims but will never come forward.

Soldato
I would imagine the victim numbers has been lowballed as well, I think there's a lot of men out there who may be victims but will never come forward.

Apparently they know of 70 other people due to the evidence he kept, but haven't been able to identify them to contact them yet.

But the identities of 70 men have not been established and police are now appealing for anyone who believes they may been abused by Sinaga to come forward.

Permabanned
OP
Even blind drunk I would never go back to the home of some random stranger I had just met on the street!

There are some weird people out there (On both sides of this case!)

:eek:
If you were so drunk you did not know what you were doing and would not even remember in the morning.

Would you go with some hot chick? she could be a nut and/or could have a guy waiting on you.

A lot of his victims were straight not all though.

Soldato
Wife read me some of the details.
Mainly GHB or similar, so victims had no idea where they were or with whom.
Most of his victim were heterosexual.
He videoed over 800 acts, often raping a person more than once.
When one victim awoke, he forced the chap off, punched him, and ran alerting the police.
The police arrived and arrested the victim for assault, then later became suspicious when the rapist insist they bring him his phone in hospital, giving the incorrect pin to begin with, then it was seized with the correct pin. The videos of him assaulting the latest victim were found.

Soldato
If you were so drunk you did not know what you were doing and would not even remember in the morning.

I have been pretty drunk in my time :D

Would you go with some hot chick? she could be a nut and/or could have a guy waiting on you.

No, And yes, I would be very suspicious of the motives of any Woman who was willing to go home with some random bloke she had only just met! :eek:

Soldato
Makes you wonder how much more of this goes on unreported, could be thousands of raped men out there. At least they have no memory of it just whatever their imagination brings to them.

Caporegime
What a sick individual and his defense was that it was consensual and his victims were doing role play where they pretended to be asleep :rolleyes: (many were snoring in the videos).
I'd never heard of this until today! Not seen a peep on the news to say he'd been arrested or was facing a trial.
That was intentional I believe until the trials were wrapped up.

Back
Top Bottom