Best post of this (about to end) decade?

Soldato
"1/2 and 1/3 are the same" - me in a typical GD thread, and I was right too as it was dependent on the way you think about maths because numbers are great to mess with!!

100 + 50 (which is ½ of 100) = 150

⅓ of 150 = 50

So it can be said that in this case both 1/2 and 1/3 are the same, even when they're not :D

1/2 of a number can be the same as 1/3 of a completely different number, yes.

That does not mean 1/2 and 1/3 are the same. It means nothing at all. Saying 1/2 and 1/3 are the same makes you an infuriating moron.

You’re not looking at maths in a special way. You’re not playing with numbers. At best you’re trolling.

Caporegime
"1/2 and 1/3 are the same" - me in a typical GD thread, and I was right too as it was dependent on the way you think about maths because numbers are great to mess with!!

100 + 50 (which is ½ of 100) = 150

⅓ of 150 = 50

So it can be said that in this case both 1/2 and 1/3 are the same, even when they're not :D

You weren’t right in anyway tbh... that was an amusing but ridiculous post though :)

Associate
as others have said: Haby Birtdoy, Gucci belt, Corner Sofas, the full Tony Williams experience.

Some of the stories in the Relationship counselling and internet dating threads were very funny (have these now merged?) as well as some of the anonymous confessions ones.

Most recently in the relationship thread some of the responses to the guy obsessing over a stripper he was dating were great (up her vCore, lower multiplier etc.)

That guy accosting young ladies on his push bike was just worrying, especially after he disclosed he had aspergers.

Hoping the 2020s can provide as much entertainment :D

Back
Top Bottom