US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
No, pretty sure I've posted it a couple of times in the Motors forum. In the electric car thread.

Wasn't his car based on a Lamborghini Countach LP400? :D Street Hawk was probably my fav though... Who wouldn't want a motorbike that had machine guns, missiles and could do 90 degree turns at 300mph while in Hyperthrust? :D

Associate
I can't see why this is getting so much love. The show is average. The combat scenes are some of the worst I can remember and really took away from the enjoyment.

I was totally engaged by it all the way through. I really enjoyed every moment of it.
I am often bored by fight scenes in things, but not by The Mandalorian.
I saw the original Star Wars when it was new, and part of my fundamental psyche is formed by it. I experience Star Wars material in a different way to anything else (I like ALL the films).

Oh, and I can ride a bike very well, but I've never been on a horse.

Last edited:
Soldato
Enjoyed it. The last few episodes were banging. Its not out right amazing but it has the potential to become it,it is though the best thing to happen to the IP for what feels like forever.

CGI is a bit inconsistent. And I hope next season they give him some kind of permanent team to work with as hes kind of a bit boring on his own.

That tie fighter landing scene was next level !

Last edited:
Soldato
Is the secret meant to be that it’s launching in the UK a week early? 24th March?

D+ is all about the back catalogue at the moment (hence the price) but all these new shows are very interesting.

Soldato
OP
dis.jpg

Soldato
Heard that announced too. Falcon and the Winter Soldier in a August and Wandavision October too.

Also heard a wee secret about Disney+ earlier this week as well but can’t say anything!

Wonder if it will be cheaper than going direct to disney.

My main gripe about sky integration, is that the mini boxes are only 1080p so no 4k HDR stuff

Back
Top Bottom