Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed (male Rape)

Soldato
I've read the BBC article.

Most of the victims didn't know what had happened to them and were just going about their lives. Then the police rock up and tell them they've been raped and their whole lives fall apart, and then the sick **** pleads not guilty and the victims have to watch the videos? That's just as ****ed up as the acts carried out by this sicko.

I was out regularly in Manchester around the time this guy was on the prowl. Makes you think :(

Must have been curious as to why they had a sore ass?

Soldato
If I leave the keys in my car and the door wide open then someone steals my car and someone points out that it wasn't smart behaviour, are they victim blaming? Are we not allowed to suggest that you should take precautions so you aren't a victim of crime?

Victim blaming is saying they should have taken precautions.

Taking precautions can be scaled up to the point that, if it occurs, its your fault.

Soldato
Must have been curious as to why they had a sore ass?

If I woke up with a sore arse the last thing I reckon would be that I was raped, I'd put it down to too much Guinness and the spicy curry I'd had and move on. It wouldn't really be in my interests to investigate further tbh. If I was one of these victims I'd be very angry that I'd been told. That's not that I'm saying this guy should have carried on getting away with it.

Soldato
I've read the BBC article.

Most of the victims didn't know what had happened to them and were just going about their lives. Then the police rock up and tell them they've been raped and their whole lives fall apart, and then the sick **** pleads not guilty and the victims have to watch the videos? That's just as ****ed up as the acts carried out by this sicko.

I was out regularly in Manchester around the time this guy was on the prowl. Makes you think :(

It's a very good point this.

iirc I think coronation Street did a very similar story where one of the characters was drugged with GHB and then raped, and didn't know about it the following morning.

Soldato
I wonder if the forum super sleuths will pore over the video footage to make their own judgement on guilt, just like they did with the Ayia Napa case. :rolleyes:
Or of course by ‘accident’
Gonna go for a walk around Baghdad with a big old stars and stripes flag, not my fault if I die lol
So that’s the same as doing a pretty normal thing like going for a few bevvies on the weekend. mmmmkay.
I have a spare flag if you need one.
I’ll chip in for the plane ticket.

Caporegime
To go back to a stranger's house alone takes more than a few beers.

Unless you were after that kind of thing he was offering.

As an ex-student I've been drunk to the point of spewing multi-coloured fluids over all and sundry, but never found myself not knowing where I was or how to get home.

Unless you actually pass out, I just can't relate to the idea that you can might wander into someone's house without having any idea about it.

I guess alcohol might affect everyone differently, but it's not something I can relate to, having never experienced that or even felt close.

Soldato
^^ agree (foxeye), but it does affect folk in different ways. Reports say he would also prey on folk that needed help, like can't find friends and need phone charging/needed to use a phone. So double preying on folk, drunk and needing help. He probably approached many many more than who said yes who went with him too, playing on law of averages

Soldato
I've never drank enough to be poop-faced. But I've noticed a lot of people do, especially in the days when people would load up on cheap alcohol at home before they even entered the nightclub.

I've seen lots of people really out of it from alcohol. I dare say this guy was quite pushy in conversation. People say they wouldnt go off with him, but we dont know how he presented himself. To look at the guy running around in one of the videos, you wouldn't think he was capable of doing what he did.

Soldato
what a sick **** this person is! Looking at his face who would want to trust him to begin with!? He looks like a peice of s*** from the toilet!

the GHB drug really does scare me, you can't taste it and it is very potent just a few drops and you won't know where you are by the sounds of it.
How did he get hold of this drug? Also what really worries me even more is that there is all of this footage he took (supposedly 3TB + if im correct) who know where or who else has copies of this footage? It could be online somewhere and will ruin people's lives.

The bloke needs to be castrated, I'm sure he'll get his punishment in jail once inside the jail they workout what this sick b****** has been up to!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Can/will an Indonesian national, imprisoned for a crime committed here, be shipped back "home"?

Back
Top Bottom