**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I've gotten so frustrated with the fingerprint scanner I've ripped off my screen protector. It was a decent one (forget the name) but was terrible with the scanner compared with the stock one (which got torn up after going to the beach the weekend I bought it).

Any suggestions?

Although wow, I'd forgotten how nice the screen was, that protector I had on really was ****.

Soldato
I've gotten so frustrated with the fingerprint scanner I've ripped off my screen protector. It was a decent one (forget the name) but was terrible with the scanner compared with the stock one (which got torn up after going to the beach the weekend I bought it).

Any suggestions?

Although wow, I'd forgotten how nice the screen was, that protector I had on really was ****.

Don't bother? I haven't had one on mine and there's not a mark on it.

I am an office dweller to be fair but also a keen drinker.

In fact I dropped mine off the sink in the bathroom face down onto a slate floor.. not a scratch.

Soldato
Removed immediately, they're crap. I took the one off my S10+ immediately too and found the fingerprint sensor worked better and the screen looked and felt better and again, not a scratch.

Even my other half's S10+ doesn't have one on and that often lives in a bag and has just very minor scratches, way way better than her work iPhone 7.. nothing with any depth.

Last edited:
Soldato
Saw these in the flesh at CPW (yes I know they've been ages but I don't go into phone shops regularly) and was pleasantly surprised they're the same size as an S8+. Was tempting but holding off for the s11/20

Associate
Me too, FINALLY! Currently stuck on train to work but office WiFi to nothing short of epic so will download whilst dropping off the kids.

Soldato
Same here,

All the animations feel slower and for someone I'm not seeing 4G never mind 5G.

Installed and working fine upto now , animations are fine too

Try wiping the cache I always do this after every update including security

Instructions below just incase

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.

Back
Top Bottom