What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Finally got round to playing Cities:Skylines over the Christmas period after having it in my Steam library for 3 years. I've never really played much in the way of these types of games, but it's fairly entertaining, if a little irritating sometimes when your citizens start moaning. I haven't got any of the DLC for it yet so don't know if any of them will massively improve the game or otherwise.

Soldato
Hades

It's a hack and slash roguelite. Super high paced and fun which I'm working through.

I've been on the forums a long time so don't think it's too cheeky to say I'll be streaming this evening from 21:00. Twitch.tv/mraveragejoetv drop in for a look!

Associate
I'll post here again if i haven't so cannot remember,

For me i am stuck playing with old games,

Starcraft 2,

Command and conquer red alert 2 with yuris revenge expansion,

Garrys mod (half life 2 mod)

renegade x,

I will be buying this game when it is released which is called warcraft 3 reforged which is a remake of the classic warcraft 3 rts game i think.

I prefer and only play mini games on starcraft 2 and on garrysmod and then warcraft 3 reforged when it comes out.

And some other games to play with friends like ark survival for one or gta 5.

I only like mini games and that is solely what i am interested in,

Dan.

Soldato
Well my library has crossed the 700+ games mark and looking back on 2019 I didn't make that big of a dent in my backlog of games, so going to make more of an effort this year if I can

To start the year I've started Grim Fandango (which I played as a kid but never finished) and MGSV: Phantom Pain... Really enjoying both so far! I can tell MGSV is going to take a while so will likely get through various things alongside it

Soldato
Finally, after 3 aborted attempts to get into it, I'm playing & enjoying Witcher 3
First few goes I just couldn't get on with the game especially the combat, however over the past couple of days ithe game has suddenly seemed to make sense.
Perhaps something to do with watching the Netflix series...

Whatever it is, I'm finally seeing what everyone had been raving about all these years.

I still have no idea how to play Gwent though! :D

Soldato
Finally, after 3 aborted attempts to get into it, I'm playing & enjoying Witcher 3
First few goes I just couldn't get on with the game especially the combat, however over the past couple of days ithe game has suddenly seemed to make sense.
Perhaps something to do with watching the Netflix series...

Whatever it is, I'm finally seeing what everyone had been raving about all these years.

I still have no idea how to play Gwent though! :D

The standalone Gwent game is also awesome. Not the same as the one in the game though. Oh, and it's free!!

Soldato
Recently got a wheel and cockpit so i've been enjoying Assetto Corsa and Euro Truck Sim. I underestimated how much room this would take up so now the spare room is basically the sim room lol.

Soldato
Playing gears of war 5. First game I played with full atmos support since getting atmos speakers and it’s amazing sound wise. Combine with the graphics on a large HDR screen and the fact the game is actually polished well and it’s been a bucketload of fun playing campaign in co-op and visual /audio treat imo.

Associate
Battlefield V say hello if you see me [LEGO]Snow_uk

dabbled a little in the Division 2 over Christmas but only a little

Back
Top Bottom