What have you done to your car today?

Man of Honour
Why bother driving for a minute to go to the gym? That's possibly one of the most retarded things I've heard on here!

Its a dark narrow stretch with crazy drivers, so generally for safety. The rest of the time its to save me carrying everything :p

Maybe the gym is on the other side of Flick Knife Alley?

To be fair someone was knifed not far away.

I'll make it worse, its a max 5 minute walk.

Man of Honour
Why bother driving for a minute to go to the gym? That's possibly one of the most retarded things I've heard on here!

Bro! Bro.....bro...all about the calories, man. Not going to get swole if you're expending calories on pointless walking. Those 30 calories burnt walking half a mile could mean the difference between wearing an XXL (lawl) and an XXXL. I suspect, like many gym bros, he drives through the window of the gym, crashing in to the wall next to the benches, and just rolls out the now smashed driver side window on to a bench

Man of Honour
Bro! Bro.....bro...all about the calories, man. Not going to get swole if you're expending calories on pointless walking. Those 30 calories burnt walking half a mile could mean the difference between wearing an XXL (lawl) and an XXXL. I suspect, like many gym bros, he drives through the window of the gym, crashing in to the wall next to the benches, and just rolls out the now smashed driver side window on to a bench

I mean, this is a fair point too. A 5 minute walk is far too much cardio.

Associate
Sent off one of my alloys for wheel straightening. Wish me luck!

owZhea.jpg

Associate
Another puncture, another new tyre, thankfully this was the opposite side from the last one (5-6 weeks ago, and the car wasn't used for about 3 weeks in between due to a flood at the bottom of the road).

i.php

Was quite an unusual item that caused the puncture (at least I thought it was!).

Soldato
Another puncture, another new tyre, thankfully this was the opposite side from the last one (5-6 weeks ago, and the car wasn't used for about 3 weeks in between due to a flood at the bottom of the road).

i.php

Was quite an unusual item that caused the puncture (at least I thought it was!).
Is that a paint can clip?

Associate
I've been laid underneath it, checking over suspension items for wear with the assistance of one of these, a laser suspension tool part 6161 if anyone was interested.

The suspension is bearing the weight of the vehicle using this method and testing this way is closer to how suspension moves/reacts when the vehicle is driven,
rather than having the suspension dangling under its own weight whilst the vehicle is on a (typical) two post hoist.

82405418_10157916090342889_4770971924345913344_o.jpg

Associate
Is that a paint can clip?

Nope, it's a house key! I was driving along and the tyre pressure monitor came on so I parked up and got out, could hear the air escaping immediately so I walked back along the road to see what may have caused it (and remove it from the road to stop it happening to anyone else), I then found the end of a mangled key in the road and the rest appears to have been stuck in the tyre.

Back
Top Bottom