Dishonored 2

Man of Honour
I was going to try a low chaos run, but it just doesn't feel right. They should have made the soldiers seem like they're caught in the middle and just decent people trying to make a living for their families, but instead they're all seemingly rapists and murderes according to that heart thing.

It is something I wish games like this did better - give soldiers like that more variety in terms of character and more responses so the options aren't just to kill them necessarily and not always they just try to kill you on sight, etc. (plus there is always something extra satisfying about finding creative ways to off the bad ones after you've overheard some conversation where they are talking about their deeds or intentions, etc.).

Soldato
It's a brilliant game, playing it now and it managed to grab me more than most other modern releases. Playing Prey along with it which is another Arkane gem.

Associate
Got me itching for a replay of 1 now. Such a shame Arkane look like they called it a day with the series. The Brigmore Witches was a favourite.

Soldato
It's a brilliant game, playing it now and it managed to grab me more than most other modern releases. Playing Prey along with it which is another Arkane gem.
Prey is also on my backlog. Need to stop buying games I'll never get the chance to play I think.

Soldato
2020? Try 2021 Prey and these two hammer my 2080ti i play 4k HFR and you problably get about 70fps maxed. Man feel the pain for 4k 144hz owners in these games.
I also got a 4k monitor but only 60hz. Hope my 1080ti can manage. They can't be that demanding can they?

Permabanned
I also got a 4k monitor but only 60hz. Hope my 1080ti can manage. They can't be that demanding can they?

Lots of games are really demanding at 4k i could do 60 on some but above that even Witcher 2 will drop to 80 around fires at 4k. Its really fustrating 4k is a beast and Dishonored etc are known as gpu punishers at 4k.

Go to Youtube and type in xxx game 1080ti and you will get a fair idea.

Soldato
Prey is also on my backlog. Need to stop buying games I'll never get the chance to play I think.

Got those two only recently as I missed them along the way, was a steal. Really well made atmospheric games with lots of great exploration and backstory paired with surprisingly deep gameplay options.

More impressed with those on many levels than anything released in the last two years except RDR2.

Caporegime
I looked at screen of game menu and I think it was to do with the internal RES and Sync option in the game, once I sorted these out it was fine.

V-sync: Off; On; Half
Adaptive resolution: Off; Vsync-based; Manual; Always
Adaptive resolution FPS target: 29 -> 60 in increments of 1
Adaptive resolution quality: Quality; Balanced; Performance

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/dishonored-2-pc-performance-thread.1310955/

No dice either.

Im gona whack my other rig on over the weekend, see if it still fine on there (my WIn 7 Vega 64 one)

Soldato
Shame there not doing more of these! just finished death of the outsider after i'd found out ive missed it off my list!.had its nuances and far to short imo (they could have made it into a decent stand alone!) but a nice send off to the story.

Back
Top Bottom