GRID (2019)

Caporegime
its a fun game you can play it how you want. on wheel turn off all assists and it handles well . play on joypad and chill. both ways are fine.

Associate
Gave this a go as it was free for a few days to try.

Love it, very much an arcade game but I like that - nothing too serious; some of the cars are lovely and fast :)

Trial ended, but was able to buy for £15 or so from CD keys, it kept my progress also - which was nice!

Soldato
Gave this a go as it was free for a few days to try.

Love it, very much an arcade game but I like that - nothing too serious; some of the cars are lovely and fast :)

Trial ended, but was able to buy for £15 or so from CD keys, it kept my progress also - which was nice!

That's what codemasters have always got right.

I've been playing NFS Heat and the driving physics are terrible. I remember GRID 2 only a few tracks and cars but was a blast everytime.

Reminded me the original grid was made over 10 years ago had some of the best drift mechanics ever seen.

Soldato
i tried it for the free weekend, it is very very similar to all the other grid/dirt games, same format and same gameplay. Been there and done that so not for me sadly!

Soldato
i tried it for the free weekend, it is very very similar to all the other grid/dirt games, same format and same gameplay. Been there and done that so not for me sadly!

Snap! Keep hoping for something new, but no. ...

By hoping, I mean a update. Since the original, nothing compared.

It's like gran turismo 1 and 2 (if your old enough) nothing will beat that.

I think some games just need a re-make?don't go to deep selling new crap. Just do a remaster and sell it cheap?

I've liked there Facebook page and they get abuse every post. Rightly so. But if I'm honest the masses will complain more than boast

Edit. Written while drunk so please excuse :D

Last edited:
Associate
tried it for the weekend, didnt like it.

On twitter they kept using #likenoother, except its feels just like grid autosport with a bit more polish, and the car list mostly cars lifted straight from the last game with a few extras, nearly all of which are in so many of the modern racing games so hardly unique like the hashtag suggests.

Back
Top Bottom