Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
Soldato
No harry is leaving because meghan is a trouble maker and none of the other royals like her

the marriage wont last very long and he will soon be back

Soldato
Her royal wages aren't high enough for her. So they're gonna step back and concentrate on commercial things. Expect a fashion line and a lifestyle website to come soon.

Man of Honour
No harry is leaving because meghan is a trouble maker and none of the other royals like her

the marriage wont last very long and he will soon be back

Probably a factor to it hah but I do respect Harry in the aspect that he seems to actually try and learn from and understand his mistakes - a lot of people try and blame anyone but themselves especially those near the top of society.

Man of Honour
Relationships from outsiders causing them problems has been an issue from King Edward to Margaret, Diana and Fergie. I'd highly recommend watching The Crown on Netflix.

Soldato
Wow some of the comments here about Megan are straight out of the Daily Mail/Katie Hopkins twitter feed.

Harry has made no secret he still struggles with mental health issues, perhaps this is part of it but tbh the way they are treated by the gutter press here in the UK I don't blame them. Go and find some peace and enjoy your lives. The world has no shortage of haters.

Caporegime
Getting away from Prince Andrew is a bonus. At least they're being honest about the situation, rather than bending over for the established norms.

Permabanned
Thanks God, I was sick of everywhere I look her name plastered on it.

I also do no think the marriage will last and Harry is an idiot overall (and not even Royal as his dad is Hewitt and he even looks more like him).

Caporegime
Thanks God, I was sick of everywhere I look her name plastered on it.

I also do no think the marriage will last and Harry is an idiot overall (and not even Royal as his dad is Hewitt and he even looks more like him).

You're still going to hear about them, maybe just stop reading poopy sources that have hard-ons for outrage baiting headlines?

Or you know just ignore it when they come up in the news, you don't HAVE to read it.

Permabanned
Hard to miss when it all over MSN homepage and other places, so do not make assumptions I am reading the DM.

Why are you all up in arms overt two people you do not know, she is known to be trouble and I bet the Queen and rest of family (esp Kate do not like her).

Also sick of adding her to blocks in Google for no news on her but it does but work same for sport and other crap I do not want to appear on my screen.

Good riddance IMO.

Back
Top Bottom