Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I love the random game modes. I started off just playing FFA and TDM. Then randomly tried shoothouse 24/7, then shipment then some dog tag collecting mode then yesterday Gun game where you start with pistol and get 1 kill per weapon. The problem is, before i know it im enjoying the new game mode and have played 5-10 games and its midnight
Girlfriend is not happy :D

Singleton mode activated. :D

Associate
Is it possible to play a mate on gunfight 1v1 if that friend is in your party?

It probably won't queue you up for a public match if you are in a party. Not sure if there is a custom game mode for it either. If you really want to you can both hit search for a game at the same time, good chance of finding each other that way.

Soldato
Just finished installing over 155GB of COD but finding the graphics a tad blurry in 1440p?

Doesn't look as sharp as it should even though my settings are maxed out?

I was assuming the PC version would look better than the console version or am I doing something wrong?

Caporegime
Just finished installing over 155GB of COD but finding the graphics a tad blurry in 1440p?

Doesn't look as sharp as it should even though my settings are maxed out?

I was assuming the PC version would look better than the console version or am I doing something wrong?
I play at 1440p and it’s tack sharp.

Maybe you need specs :p

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I've been accused of boosting and been apparently reported, not quite sure what they mean tbh. I was playing container trying to get mouting kills so I can work my way up to get a gold skin for my mp5.

Associate
There is no lean, they are mounting on corners/objects, you can do it with middle mouse I think?
Thank you for explanation.

I've been accused of boosting and been apparently reported, not quite sure what they mean tbh. I was playing container trying to get mouting kills so I can work my way up to get a gold skin for my mp5.

What is boosting in Modern Warfare? In R6S, boosting is that you team up with a cheater so that he carries you to higher ranks. Is it like this?

Soldato
I saw some people are leaning in this game like in Rainbow Six Siege. I cannot do it. Is it because I am playing on PC? How can I lean in this game?

As agnes said, lean is not possible but 'mount' is. I get a mouse button icon but no mouse button lean for me, I have to use the 'Z' key.
I never do but probably should, it's too much effort as you also need to unmount. If anything, I mount when sniping

Back
Top Bottom