*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
******* hate all this dlc stuff, that should be in the game from the start, what a laugh, they are charging you to get into the tombs of a tomb raider game, developers like this should be fined or have lawsuits brought against them.

Associate
What happens now if you dont choose your 10 games? i used to only login once every 6 months and redeem now i have to login monthly or?
Log in whenever you want and go to keys it will let you pick what to redeem for every deal and for whatever number they offered you till you use all the slots you have. :)

Soldato
Yes it was, but it was just the base game. If you wanted the whole thing, that would been another €50 or so (through steam, not sure about keysites), unless on sale.

The "definitive edition upgrade" was in the Steam Xmas Sale, I bought the "complete" bundle after redeeming my key from Humble for the base game and I think it cost me £7 for upgrade to definitive + a couple of other bits of DLC content... pretty good considering

Associate
Steam has Death Squared for £1.70, well worth it IMO. Local co-op game.

Baldur's Gate Pack - Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear DLC - is a Star Deal on Fanatical right now, for the next 44 hours, or until the key's are soldout. Is it worth getting the whole pack for 15 Euro (Roughly £12.6) ??
Think I've heard mixed things abour SoD, but €5 each sounds like a good deal, think I bought BG1 and BG2 individually for just under £4 a while back.

Back
Top Bottom