Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
OP
In what way are they a class act?

I know nothing about them personally, and I find it a bit strange how people can post predictions about how long their marriage will last etc. As if they actually know anything worth knowing about them. The hate for her makes me cringe.

The general impression I get, is that they don't want to raise their family the way Harry was raised. He doesn't want his wife to be subjected to the same treatment his mother was, and he doesn't want his son to have the same upbringing that he himself had. They aren't afraid to stand up for themselves.

Good on them, I wish them luck and hope not to hear too much more about them. That would probably be a decent measure of their success.

Caporegime
EDIT: LOL at "work to become financially independent". I bet that will be a struggle :D

Stunning and brave!

The wealth-tracking site celebritynetworth.com estimates that Prince Harry is worth $40 million, a sum he's accumulated from funds left in trust to him by his mother, Princess Diana, an inheritance from the Queen Mother (that reportedly included her jewels), and his former salary as a captain in the British Army (where he earned between $50,000 and $53,000 a year, according to Forbes).

(Source).

Soldato
She has her own millions, some of the comments in this thread are pathetic.

Exactly this. She's a millionaire...she actually earned her money.

Im not sure why people have an issue with this. They are entitled, like anyone here, to make their own decisions and live their life however they want. Can anyone really blame them? The racist press have gone for Meghan at every opportunity.

Soldato
Her royal wages aren't high enough for her. So they're gonna step back and concentrate on commercial things. Expect a fashion line and a lifestyle website to come soon.

It's pretty obvious Megan just wanted to be like the Beckhams. And i fully expect them to push the same crap as them.

Back
Top Bottom