Does your postman delivery letter post when it been snowing ???

Caporegime
Plenty o’ parcel farce / Royal Mail truckings doing their trucker type things , that Postie is a pansy and can’t hack a bit ‘o ice then he’s a wuss, not my problem, there’s always tomorrow.....

Two bleeding Wolves eating my post (bills? Nah of course they don’t bloody eat them, a CPU from eBay yup, I’m waiting for remnants of it to wind up in the doggie doo outside ) is my issue, occasionally they try to remove the posties fingers,mines a hero, he might not even have fingers....?

Snowiest stuff, rainings, hot crap, trust me, there all different, if your Postie is Rambo , fear not shag, yer post will always be there, waiting for thee, if he ain’t Rambo, your Frosties are soggy unfortunately:(

Soldato
There are at least five posties i work with that wear shorts all year but just add a hat and gloves in winter.

Shorts are actually more practical than you might think in wet/snow.

The last thing you want if you are on your feet and walking around for hours on end is soggy trouser legs!

(Long socks if it is really cold, but changing socks when they get wet when you are out and about is a damn sight easier than changing trousers!)

Soldato
No point in changing socks when it's heavy rain as shoes are soaked through as well.

Having done the working outside in crap weather thing...

A couple of changes of boots and socks by the side of the road is a lot easier than changing trousers! :p

(Socks and boots are also small enough to put over the hot air vents in the van too!)

Back
Top Bottom