Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Soldato
£40. No idea on the age, pleased with it though.

It'll be before 1960 as I think its around then they switched to the finer threads, but probably older than that as the blue looks really dark like the blue on my 1940 Record plane. £40 isn't bad for a no5, I paid £30 for a No4 in the summer.

A lot of people use hammerite for tarting up old planes/vices.

Soldato
Haha :D

I just found it hugely dull, i'm all for films which tell stories without a lot else going on but i didn't even feel it did that particularly well. Having just checked it seems it's only 1h46 mins long. In my memory i genuinely thought it was about 3 hours.

Soldato
Projector screen arrived and fitted. Just routed the cables better with some thinner trunking and then pinned the cable round the top of the skirting board. Need to level up the projector a little and then finally just waiting for the Mission LX1s to arrive so I can wall mount them behind the bed. Really pleased so far!

Soldato
What size is that? Looks very similar to mine, mine is 133".

I bought some road cases to protect my decks on the road...

49358544501_f63042352f_b_d.jpg

49358085273_ddf35e6663_b_d.jpg

Permabanned
Projector screen arrived and fitted. Just routed the cables better with some thinner trunking and then pinned the cable round the top of the skirting board. Need to level up the projector a little and then finally just waiting for the Mission LX1s to arrive so I can wall mount them behind the bed. Really pleased so far!

OCD kicking in, you're projector is leaning a-bit. Fix it. :D

Soldato
Maybe it's just the angle you recorded but that bit of extra projection on the left that goes onto the wall, it's annoying because the border of the screen is cutting through part of the image

OCD kicking in, you're projector is leaning a-bit. Fix it. :D

Yep, you're right. I need to move it around so it isn't in it's final resting place!

Re. the speakers, I know the should be each side of the projector but was going to do them behind and pointing down for ease of mounting tbh. That and, if they're each side of the screen it would mean one is just behind the door, which in turn would mean my wife smashes it into the door every time!

Soldato

I am more interested in the window blinds!
What are they and where from?

Back
Top Bottom