Online co op games recommendations

Associate
Hi, I bought my wife a gaming laptop for Christmas and am looking for some good games that we can play co op together online. We've been playing state of decay 2 which she likes but the Co op side of the game isn't really handled very well with the host being the only player who can manage the base, upgrades etc and getting most of the loot. Can anyone recommend any other Co op games with survival / base building and crafting? My wife isn't keen on shooters like borderlands but she likes the combat in state of decay.
Thanks in advance.

Associate
Not really like the other suggestions, but give 'Orcs Must Die 2' a go, fantastic game, especially in coop.

Soldato
Conan Exiles is a good fun. Think it's about £10 on CD Keys. There are bugs that Funcom hasn't fixed yet; too busy releasing endless DLC packs. :rolleyes: :p Certainly worth £10 or so in my opinion. Can play on online servers, set up your own, or invite someone to your game to play with you.

As mentioned above; The Forest and 7 Days to Die, are also good fun survival games that can be played as coop.

There is SCUM as well, but I've yet to play that. I assume you can set a server up in that to play by yourselves.

Soldato
My wife and I play Satisfactory together, fantastic base building and lots of exploration

Should also say we've played and enjoyed Raft too

Last edited:
Associate
Hi, I bought my wife a gaming laptop for Christmas and am looking for some good games that we can play co op together online. We've been playing state of decay 2 which she likes but the Co op side of the game isn't really handled very well with the host being the only player who can manage the base, upgrades etc and getting most of the loot. Can anyone recommend any other Co op games with survival / base building and crafting? My wife isn't keen on shooters like borderlands but she likes the combat in state of decay.
Thanks in advance.
Check out this curator, they list a few games like what you want: https://store.steampowered.com/curator/11247776-Co-op-Cowboys/#browse

Back
Top Bottom