** NEW DUCKY 60% MECHA MINI KEYBOARDS - QUACKING!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Get a gander at these new boards from Ducky!

You know what the score is by now. Ducky make some of the best and best priced Mechanical keyboards on the market.

Their 60% has flown since it got released last year. If youa re looking for a new 60% then this fits the bill!

This all Aluminium frame 60% should be landing before the end of the week, Silent Reds are going to take a bit longer to swim over from Taiwan.

So don't flock yourself over, get your pre-orders on as stock is going to be limited at first and ramping up afterwards.

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown UK Layout @ £125.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...oard-Cherry-MX-Brown-UK-Layout-KB-25L-DK.html

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown UK Layout, Full Aluminium Frame, Brighter performance,Anti-Ghosting, 4-layer PCB, Utilizes 3528 SMD RGB LED

Only £125.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue UK Layout @ £125.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...board-Cherry-MX-Blue-UK-Layout-KB-25M-DK.html

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue UK Layout, Full Aluminium Frame, Brighter performance,Anti-Ghosting, 4-layer PCB, Utilizes 3528 SMD RGB LED

Only £125.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Red UK Layout @ £125.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...yboard-Cherry-MX-Red-UK-Layout-KB-25N-DK.html

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Red UK Layout, Full Aluminium Frame, Brighter performance,Anti-Ghosting, 4-layer PCB, Utilizes 3528 SMD RGB LED

Only £125.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Black UK Layout @ £125.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...oard-Cherry-MX-Black-UK-Layout-KB-25P-DK.html

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Black UK Layout, Full Aluminium Frame, Brighter performance,Anti-Ghosting, 4-layer PCB, Utilizes 3528 SMD RGB LED

Only £125.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Speed Silver UK Layout @ £125.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...erry-MX-Speed-Silver-UK-Layout-KB-25Q-DK.html

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Speed Silver UK Layout, Full Aluminium Frame, Brighter performance,Anti-Ghosting, 4-layer PCB, Utilizes 3528 SMD RGB LED

Only £125.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Silent Red UK Layout @ £129.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...Cherry-MX-Silent-Red-UK-Layout-KB-25R-DK.html

Ducky Mecha Mini 60% RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Silent Red UK Layout, Full Aluminium Frame, Brighter performance,Anti-Ghosting, 4-layer PCB, Utilizes 3528 SMD RGB LED

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
i dont understand the point of these.. most games will use at least the arrow keys (Battlefield series) and probably the keypad as well, plus all the function keys. £25.99 would seem more fitting for 60% less functionality

OcUK Staff
OP
i dont understand the point of these.. most games will use at least the arrow keys (Battlefield series) and probably the keypad as well, plus all the function keys. £25.99 would seem more fitting for 60% less functionality

60% was second best selling keyboard size last year, and wasn't far behind full size in terms of units shipped.

They are good to take around with laptops whose keyboards are pants.

Also anything function wise on arrow keys or numpad you can remap.

Also gives you more room to sweep your mouse on low DPI settings for FPS'

Associate
I have been using the Ducky One2 SF for a few months now. Really happy with it and the only time I've ever noticed missing a key is I can't flip people off in Escape from Tarkov with a function key anymore.

Associate
60% was second best selling keyboard size last year, and wasn't far behind full size in terms of units shipped.

They are good to take around with laptops whose keyboards are pants.

Also anything function wise on arrow keys or numpad you can remap.

Also gives you more room to sweep your mouse on low DPI settings for FPS'
Yeah been on a 60% ish boards for close to 2 decades now. They are great for low sens.

Associate
Looks really nice. @NikTheSHNIK do you know if they have plans to bring the metal body to the one 2 sf as well?

Currently got a pok3r but really tempted by the one 2 sf, just the plastic body is stopping me from upgrading.

Associate
I have been using the Ducky One2 SF for a few months now. Really happy with it and the only time I've ever noticed missing a key is I can't flip people off in Escape from Tarkov with a function key anymore.

Haha i feel you there. I wish EFT let you rebind the comms stuff.

OcUK Staff
OP
The KB's on the site show the year of the pig space bar.

AFAIK this should be available with the rat version. Do you know anything about that?

Year of the Pig spacebar and also red keycap pack confirmed.

RJK said he'd seen the ANSI layout comes with spare blue caps.

Had a play feel with one out of the box and it's nice, a heavier 60%. Sometimes they can feel a bit light.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
this thing is brilliant. been using an anne pro for about six months with ansi layout and gateron blues. its ok. but nowhere near as nice as this. the weight means it doesn't move on the desk at all.

Associate
Year of the Pig spacebar and also red keycap pack confirmed.

RJK said he'd seen the ANSI layout comes with spare blue caps.

Had a play feel with one out of the box and it's nice, a heavier 60%. Sometimes they can feel a bit light.
Thats a bit of a bummer. Was hoping for the rat SB. Looks better imo

Caporegime
I can't think of anytime I've used arrow keys in a game.

some people do. a mate at work uses arrow over WASD. I'm assuming it's because they are a bit simple tbh. and they remapped the in game keys or used the alternative keys available.

some people don't like changing after they have learned to play using a certain style.

Associate
Which one is the best for gaming/typing whilst being the quietest? :)
Priority on Gaming.

I don't want much I know.

Currently using the K95 Platinum which I find too big to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom