Monster Hunter World PC (The official?)

Associate
HR33 and first time against Kirin last night. what a **** of an electric my little pony ****...

Mainly use insect glaive and he seems to be krytonite to it - as soon as I get a couple aerial hits on it, I get lit up by lightning. I'm trying to get used to light bowgun as a secondary build, but just fear I dont have the dps output or mobility yet, compared with the IG, so would be even worse against him.

Wait until you tried the Level 49 Tempered Kirin.........

Took 20 or so tries to kill him with a group.

Soldato
Wait until you tried the Level 49 Tempered Kirin.........

Took 20 or so tries to kill him with a group.
I am HR 174 now, the HR49/50 Tempered Kirin is still the hardest one (and is one easier to beat solo than in groups with randoms using up all the faints) and makes other Tempered Elder Dragons look like a walk in a park.

Don't even want to think about the hell that Arch-Tempered Kirin's gonna bring when it is added to the PC version...

Soldato
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - Teaser Trailer

Introducing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, a massive expansion coming to #MHWorld in Autumn 2019.

Monster Hunter: World – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collaboration Trailer

Worlds will collide with the next big Monster Hunter: World collaboration – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! Step into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia and leverage his expert monster hunting skills as you take on a unique quest line in Monster Hunter: World. Free title update coming to #MHWorld in early 2019.

Soldato
I'm finally putting in some time with this, it's been on the back-burner for ages! I'm going to be solely using the Charge Blade. I know it's the most technical and I'm in for a challenge, but I've spent the last 2 evenings getting the basics down and I can't wait to slay some monsters tonight! The Charge Blade is soooooo much fun!

Any tips for someone joining this late into release? Is there an OcUK guild?

Associate
Im keen to hear from anyone playing this longterm on PC about their preferred means of controls.
Im swapping from M&KB to controller almost as much as im trying out new weapons, i cant decide which i prefer.
After about 20 hours im really loving the gameplay and can se myself burning many many hours more into this.

Associate
Switched from the PS4 to the PC version during December and am much preferring the accuracy of the mouse over the controller... plus it stutters much less on the PC.
Still find the Longsword as my favourite weapon as it's a very relaxed style of weapon for a slow and steady battle, the Charge Blade is my second choice for when I want to go all out attack.

Mostly playing offline until I get up to the more challenging HR tempered stuff so can't comment on any multiplayer issues.

Associate
Anyone here playing MHW currently? Looking for a group to carry me through Ancient Leshen quest. Struggling so hard with pickups on this one.

Associate
I bought Iceborne today looking forward to getting into it over the weekend.
I put 300 hours into MHW on PC.
Incredible game.

Soldato
I've tried three times to get into this game and something just doesn't click. I'm a big fan of souls games and most things third person. Is the expansion worth a shot or more of the same?

Associate
I've tried three times to get into this game and something just doesn't click. I'm a big fan of souls games and most things third person. Is the expansion worth a shot or more of the same?

It's more of the same, new land to explore and new monsters to hunt. I still haven't got fully into it, other stuff keeps pulling me away and I can never find the time. Hoping to get a good run it, but looks like some new bugs need to be ironed out with the expansion.

Soldato
Have the drop rates changed on the gems ?
i bought this on release and had hundreds of hours in it but the gems were just repeating, not once did an attack gem drop.

It was just the same cycle, kill bosses and they drop the same old loot, over 150 hours farming the same bosses with zero progression. So i ended up quitting.

Back
Top Bottom