Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Soldato
Customs,
Shorelines
Woods
Interchange

Only four I've played in order of how easy they are to remember/play. Customs has lots of noob friendly maps (I need noob friendly).

I'm just toggling between scav runs to get some guns and then PMCs to donate said guns to other players whilst trying to complete missions. Seems to be the best way I've found.

Soldato
Gonna have to suck it up for a bit, its a learning experience really but there will be lots of moments of wtf. Ive come along somewhat but still made a single stupid mistake as a scav that cost me a lab card and a PMC right in the sights of my uniquely well equipped gun. Scavs generally have good guns, terrible ammo for the most part, so you can unload into someone point blank and get nothing but shot in the face. Id hop onto the tarkov reddit, lots of noob friendly topics and answers.

Associate
I personally find interchange the easiest to play if the goal is getting some loot and escaping, it's been the easiest by far to extract as the locations are easy to find.

I think customs is harder to extract from. I have been killed with no idea where from many times on that map.

This is advice from a complete novice on it. I started on customs due to similar advice and died way more on that map than interchange.

Soldato
Might well just be the case of playtime then. I can’t get my head around interchange it looks so similar and the boss is a bitch lol. Damn good loot though.

Associate
Reserve is best map for quick money as it's small and the high value loot areas are all within about 100 meters of the manhole extract. Interchange is good but way more dangerous than reserve and the good loot is more spread out thus it's slower to make money on it.

Associate
Is there a pouch you can take into a raid who's contents you don't loose on death? Secure pouch or something...

Idk I just caught the end of a stream and they were talking about it, but missed the details.

Associate
What servers are people here playing on? I checked London in Battlestate app but matchmaking is very slow, so I put it back on auto but games are pretty laggy

Soldato
Wow...so since two days ago, hitting install on any upgrade in the hideout crashes my pc entirely. Tried an assortment of workarounds and the only thing that sorts it is dropping the screen resolution from 2k so something lower.

What's strange is that i've installed loads of upgrades previously with no issue. Did some benchmarks and tests on my PC last night with no issue so definitely been Tarkov'd :D

Associate
Soldato
Streamers jumped on this over last week due to enabling drops, as most streamers started saying it gave them legal viewbots as people left streams running afk. Now drops have ended the viewing numbers have more than halved.

I don't play this game and I'm sure its fun to play, but oh my its dull to watch on a streamers channel. Half the time watching them just organise their gear.

Half my favourite PUBG streamers are playing this now, I just can't watch them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom