Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Try that on a 100 inch plus screen, poor colour grading become very obvious very quickly, the only thing that i know which comes close or exceeds a disc is Kaleidescape and that is something like 10k for the device and 30 - 40 per movie.

Soldato
Nope, I've had a good quality UHD player with my LG OLED TV and the differences weren't enough to justify the cost of UHD films which is why i chose the Apple 4K TV instead and watch my films digitally.

I know overall a dedicated blu-ray player will give the user a better experience but i like convenience. :)

+1

I have an Oled and an x700 I only purchase 4k discs if I'm going to watch them over and over, everything else is through MA and apple tv 4k

Man of Honour
I can only speak for Netflix and Amazon Prime as streaming services and their streaming of 4K also does not compare to a 4K BluRay disk.

4K from Netflix, to me, looks on par with a 1080p BluRay
I think high dynamic range is more important and impressive than the resolution difference between 4K vs 1080p on ‘medium sized’ TVs. The bigger the TV the more important the resolution, obviously.

Soldato
I wanted a cheap mountain bike for towpath rides
Scott Montana 1991. Its had a new stem, bars, grips, brakes, shifters and headset... and been resprayed :D Sounds like it was someones project. Either way, for £45 I think it's a bargain
If I decide I enjoy biking again, I'll spend more. Look at that glorious comfy 90s seat, not like the solid plastic seats that give you piles nowadays

2VyEl4eh.jpg

b41bupXh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom