2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
Whilst I think the Niners will win, I would put money on the Vikings. I think they're being overlooked by many when they're a good team.

Ravens should take the Titans, but the Titans run game could take over...

Chiefs over Texans is probably the one I would be most sure of.

Hmm, I think I might go Seahawks over Packers.... but could be real close.

Caporegime
Would certainly expect the Vikings to cover they were at +7 pre game I think

edit - scrap that

Last edited:
Associate
I think it's clear that almost everyone has overlooked the Niners this year. I won't pretend that I wasn't among them, but TBH I didn't think the Vikes could win, let alone cover the spread. Having said that, I felt the same way last week when they played the Saints... so what do I know?!

There's only one team that has a shot at beating the Niners and that's the Seahawks, imo. And only because they're division rivals and have already played twice this year.

In the AFC, if anyone beats the Ravens I'll eat my hat! :D

Soldato
Yep, just finished watching that game, you have to give the Titans credit, but at the same time, the Ravens made a few silly mistakes and maybe some bad play calls. Not making those two 4th downs really cost them.

Caporegime
Glad the ravens are out. The only other team I'm worrying about now is the Seahawks. They always drag the niners into a close game.

I hope Packers win

Chiefs can roast anyone and the Titans look very good right now, they’ve not been flunking it

Associate
What? You sound like one of those people saying people are overlooking the Chiefs this year... not really, I think it's been pretty clear for a few months they're one of the best teams in the league? Aren't they seed 1 in the NFC?

Yes, they are #1 seed. But that in and of itself doesn't have to mean they're the best. In this case they are... imo.

Soldato
My beloved Titans. Vince Young is proud.

Also the idea of an AFC South Championship final is just weird, but historically it's the best division in the league. And we all know this.

Back
Top Bottom