Holidays 2020

Soldato
Sofia and then Amsterdam for Kings Day in April with the girlfriend.
Tel Aviv in June (maybe May, if work permits another trip) by myself - always go away somewhere by myself each year.
South Africa & Lesotho in November & December is looking the most likely as the big trip with the girlfriend.

@PapaLazaru Montenegro is absolutely beautiful.

Planning to buy a tent this year and go camping a few times in Scotland.

Caporegime
*** you were warned ***

Other than that, not sure. Buying a house this year so might just be euro trips

Desperate to go to Mexico to see the monarch butterfly migration, but that's Feb 2021

Soldato
Hopefully going to Phuket for 2 weeks in from April 15th to meet a friend , I have holidays from the 10th (good Friday) so thinking of doing a stop over somewhere relatively close, maybe Vietnam , Laos or Cambodia

Soldato
Lol @ LeMson.

I’m off to San Francisco on my own at the start of March. Sadly the trip is mainly to see my family located around San Jose and the cities Marina district rather than sightseeing.

I do plan to visit Alcatraz at night (childhood dream of mine) and some place called Twin Peaks as it offers great views of the city and that is it really. Oh and I somehow plan to eat all their pizzas.

Soldato
Just booked Montenegro for spring half term, going to Budva. Lots of national parks nearby so looking forwards to checking them out.
I've seen some pics and I'd love to go. Flights direct from Basel seem to not exist though. Would be lovely.

Booked Vegas on 20th of november for 4 days

Jealous. I keep trying to get mates to sort this for stag dos but never do. I haven't been in a couple of years now and I frigging love vegas.

Japan in the autumn for three weeks, all booked now.

On my to do list with the family, I think it looks like such an interesting place to go.

I'm off skiing in a few weeks, then again in feb and march. Thailand for 3 weeks in April, Spain for a week in July, Croatia in August and we're trying to slot in some holiday shenanigans between all that.

Soldato
Porto in early April with few friends for a week. End of April/ beginning of May we're going for few days to Vienna and Slovakia. Then Slovakia/ Austria/ Czech again in mid August for 10 days. Might try to squeeze in a trip to US as well at some point or at least a beach holiday in early September.

Soldato
Off to Utrecht at the end of the Month for 4 nights to see Joshua Radin play, then in Madrid for a stag do in May.

Hoping to get to Spain to see my parents twice aswell if possible then maybe squeeze a week on the beach somewhere with just the wife, although we're still trying to do a lot on the house and clear some debts so that might get put on the backburner.

Will probably aim for some Christmas Markets for our Anniversary in December too.

Back
Top Bottom