Does this make you happy or sad?

Soldato
Does it really matter if a woman wants to have a lot of children? It's hardily that common, the birth rate in the country is still under 2... There are obviously many woman who have no children, or only one.

Soldato
I don't think it matters if one woman has 8 kids generally speaking, it's probably better if she has an amount of children that allows her to give them plenty of attention though.

Soldato
Clearly they are just true British patriots doing their bit so in the future we have more white British people than Muslims living here,.
wtf :/

If they can afford to care for their children then fine. Only thing that stood out to me as a big concern is it's a 3-bed house. That's ok when they're all nippers but when they're teenagers it'll be a bit more difficult. I have 1 brother, 1 half sister (same dad) and 4 step sisters (dad's second marriage). So when we used to go on holiday or day trips with my dad it was pretty crazy. 9 of us in total. But I did enjoy it, and personally I think I'd want a larger family when I have children. 4 at most though. And basically it depends on how many I can afford to have. If we have 2 and we can't reasonably house any more then that's the limit for me.

Caporegime
Good on her. I'm fed up of British people being told we shouldn't have children because it will harm the environment or it will make us miserable, or it will hinder our careers, etc. but at the very same time we are told we need to accept mass immigration to prop up the economy.

Overpopulation is going to happen anyway, and it will be almost entirely Africa and Asia's fault.

qSqk1Fs.png

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I was expecting the family to be on benefit hand-outs but fair play at least one of them works and earns a decent wage.

Caporegime
Good on her. I'm fed up of British people being told we shouldn't have children because it will harm the environment or it will make us miserable, or it will hinder our careers, etc. but at the very same time we are told we need to accept mass immigration to prop up the economy.

News flash: children take 18 years to grow up. whereas skilled immigrant workers can start work immediately. Governments don't wait to wait around for nearly 20 years in the hope of boosting the workforce.

Permabanned
The ones I see make/deliver kebabs or now cut hair as before mentioned market is saturated (we had no shortage of barbers to start with) so not much skill there.

Caporegime
News flash: children take 18 years to grow up. whereas skilled immigrant workers can start work immediately. Governments don't wait to wait around for nearly 20 years in the hope of boosting the workforce.

Yes, because mass immigration would provide us solely with skilled workers in industries that actually need them. No unskilled whatsoever.

Caporegime
Yes, because mass immigration would provide us with solely with skilled workers in industries that actually need them. No unskilled whatsoever.

Mass immigration can provide you primarily with skilled workers if you have a points based immigration system, like Australia. Incidentally, it's worth noting that people born overseas compromise just 14% of the UK's population, whereas in Australia that figure is 25%.

The ones I see make/deliver kebabs or now cut hair

So they are working and contributing to the economy. That's good news, surely? You wouldn't want them on welfare.

as before mentioned market is saturated (we had no shortage of barbers to start with) so not much skill there.

If you want more skilled workers you need to introduce an immigration system that prioritizes them while de-prioritising unskilled workers. Have the Tories shown any interest in doing that during their time in power?

Caporegime
I'm all for more population.
Why?

Not that it matters. At this point we're all ****ed anyhow.

As is most of the non-human life on this planet (they'll all get wiped out before the last of us dies). Except the bacteria at the bottom of the Mariana trench. They're probably safe.

Back
Top Bottom