What games do you hope will come out in the next year or decade?

Soldato
Forza Horizon World - a version that includes all the previous 'maps' from FH 1-4 in one remastered package, that you can just travel between.
Panzer Dragoon Orta 2
SSX Tricky 2

Soldato
Deus Ex remake (cos i haven't played it)

FFT2 (oh god this would be amazing)
BOTW2 (will come)
Bloodborne 2 would be nice also

I can think of 1000 games I'd love to come to VR.

Soldato
Resistance: Fall of man and Killzone complete series remasters.
Burnout 2 remaster.
Completely new Motorstorm, Dead Space and Left 4 Dead games.
More Konami classics remastered such as the stunning Axelay.

Soldato
I'd love Metal Gear Solid remakes for the next gen consoles, not remasters, proper remakes built from the ground up. Someone did a remake of the opening scene of MGS using Unreal Engine 4 and it looked epic. A new Banjo Kazooie game would be awesome as well, plus GTA6, HZD2, another God of War game, and Insomniac Games to either make a sequel to Spider-Man or move on to another Marvel hero and eventually make their way through the Marvel roster.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
A proper Road Rash successor in 4k with ray tracing hnnnngggg...

Hell yeah. Loved the one on the 3DO. Others have tried to make spiritual successors but they missed on what made the game so special and they turned out to be TRash!

KOTOR 3... Wishful thinking!

That would be nice, but they would probably change it for the worse by dumbing it down and removing a lot of RPG elements like they did in mass effect which hinted it for me.

A worthy RPG sequel to Fallout 3/NV

Yeah, FA4 was disappointing relative to these. I hope they make a proper sequel as you say.

Deus Ex remake (cos i haven't played it)
That would be awesome. Probably make number 1 on my list actually. Failing that I would like to hear they are making another dues ex game, as they shelved it after poor sales of their last game.

Caporegime
If the new Half-Life game does well, then I'm hoping it'll pave the way for number 3. I won't be buying a VR headset for this prequel, but I definitely would for that.

Left for Dead 3 as well. They'd make an absolute killing if they released a new one with purchasable skins, etc. It's strange how they haven't.

Has to be The Witcher 4. Love the game and the Netflix series reminds me how much.

It's possible!

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/the-w...-signs-a-new-agreement-with-original-creator/

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Almost seems hard to believe that in the PS2 era we got three full GTA games plus two PSP re-engineered titles

It's nut isn't it. I can only hope gta6 is a next gen system launch title. Launching now on xbox one would be silly given how close we are to next gen.

My only wish is a Ocarina of Time and Majoras mask had remaster. Or if not, just porting the 3ds version to the Switch.

Would be great. I'd love to play ocarina of time again but it's too old for me now. A fully decent remake would be immense. I'd get a switch just for it.

New Zelda

I pray almost daily they do another majoras mask style game where they don't make a new engine for the game, just create a new map with new dungeons, story etc. Almost like a Ln expansion pack for breath of the wild, but a full game size. I really don't want to wait 5 years for another zelda. This is something I think games companies forget. We don't need new super updated flashy graphics, new mechanics, just a new good story with good quests.

No one mentioned star citizen?

Next elder scrolls game for sure. Been a long time. Those asking for a new fallout need to realise where they sit in the line and that is a few years at least behind elder scrolls.

Back
Top Bottom