****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
I've actually put the Claus and two snow maidens into my Object 430, that had regular crew with 3 and a half skills which would take forever to get to 4.

I don't bother using zero skill crew for loaders unless they are also a radioman, once you have BIA, ammo rack and repairs with camo there's not much essential to have.

Stuck two other maidens into STA-1 so with Twitch commander and 3 skill regular crewmember, sorted there.

Not even sure what to do with the Twitch commander from this month, I must have had almost a dozen of them now so my crews are in pretty good standing.

Soldato
Well that's me for the night 18 battles, 4 wins - WOW. Just roflstomp after roflstomp. T10 lemming trains, no-cap-kill-all losses, I've had it all. Icing on the cake was a platoon of THREE blue/purple 279(e)s on the enemy side. Just a slaughter. They literally just pressed W and drove to our base three abreast. Our red/yellow T10 HTs just melted.

Finished on a win in the EBR-90 with 4k combined. so I'm done. Grief what a night. My last 350 battles avg 53.5% win rate. Last 24 hours 25 battles 44% just trolled by the MM.

Soldato
Still deliberating whether to join the wheeled club, bad enough I play my one arty for missions ;)

In all fairness I don't think anyone but 3 x 279(e)s could beat 3 x 279(e)s.

Soldato
Still deliberating whether to join the wheeled club, bad enough I play my one arty for missions ;)

In all fairness I don't think anyone but 3 x 279(e)s could beat 3 x 279(e)s.

Wheeled club worth from Lynx onwards, and you have good enough system for 90fps+, and ofc you play it literally as a racing game. The moment you stop, you die.

Soldato
Wheeled club worth from Lynx onwards, and you have good enough system for 90fps+, and ofc you play it literally as a racing game. The moment you stop, you die.

I'm just waiting for my crew in AMX 13 57 to hit 4th skill about half way until I commit. Don't really have any interest in T10 French light, especially since getting the Batchat.

Speaking of French things, got the Ravioli out for the first time in probably over a year and had a beast game. My French female crew is wasted in that though, since I originally had them in the AMX 30 medium like, but T10 is a bit of a lemon at this point so never got that.

Type 61 and Patton are a total pain right now as both are stock, latter in particular. That gun isn't good enough for T8, at T9 it's plain impotent.

Soldato
I'm just waiting for my crew in AMX 13 57 to hit 4th skill about half way until I commit. Don't really have any interest in T10 French light, especially since getting the Batchat.

Speaking of French things, got the Ravioli out for the first time in probably over a year and had a beast game. My French female crew is wasted in that though, since I originally had them in the AMX 30 medium like, but T10 is a bit of a lemon at this point so never got that.

Type 61 and Patton are a total pain right now as both are stock, latter in particular. That gun isn't good enough for T8, at T9 it's plain impotent.

Batman's speed is nerfed when the wheeled vehicles were introduced. And trust me, if you like the Lynx & EBR90 the EBR105 is must have.
The most insane fun vehicle in game. Zooming the map at 95km/h hitting for 500+ with HE at the backs of everything and insane when you master it's quirks on some maps (eg Serene Coast forget to use the speed as you will crash it)
AP shells are absolutely great to finish off 1 shot heavies, while the gun is reliable for autoaim and shooting while on the move.

Is the vehicle I know going to have fun even on "rigged" matches. Let alone when there are tier 8s and 9s bellow. Make sure you do not play the wheeled vehicles like track vehicles. eg Mines & Cliff forget to climb there even if everyone screams. Both places are traps not suitable for the vehicle type. Zoom around the map and wait for opportunities to hit and run tactics.

Again when you get used to them, they are blast. And if you play Frontlines (Lynx) and Grand Battles (Lynx & EBR105) even better. The bigger the maps, the better the fun.

But after 2-3 battles are exhausting. Have an arty to play to relax. Have done on some maps, like Fisherman's bay and Live Oaks, 20km on some games. Zooming up and down the map covering the arties, killing lights and spotting.

Soldato
Yeah 1 on 1 against a wheeled vehicle in most lights doesn't end well for you, they just zip around and destroy you with HE.

Also I'm a terrible human being and gave WG money. Bought 25 boxes and haul is 8k gold, 27 days of premium, that Julia Winnfield 2 skill crew member and E75 TS with Object 703 (II).

Not a bad run of luck but I'm actually disappointed as I wanted Progetto and Bretagne Panther :p

Soldato
Not fussed about the e75. 703(II) looks fun. It will be interesting to see how much better it is than the tech tree t8.

I got the progetto from the 25 boxes my brother bought me, but none of the other t8s.

Soldato
I'd happily swap those two for Progetto :D

E75 TS just feels like an upside down E 50, in a sense that hull armour, even including upper glacis is rather poor but it almost feels like a medium with the speed and turret armour is great. Pretty fun and suppose now that I'm back to playing German heavies and on my way to the Maus, be good to have a crew trainer and credit maker.

Only had one game in the Object 703 (II) and it was beastly. Although it was an all tier 8 game and I only had to deal with a Tiger II and KV-5, I felt for the poor guys because they gave me a Steel Wall and dispatced both of them, finishing with over 4k damage. Even got to use the double shot thing twice, sure is a satisfying sound and great finisher for tanks on low-ish HP.

Soldato
I'd happily swap those two for Progetto :D

E75 TS just feels like an upside down E 50, in a sense that hull armour, even including upper glacis is rather poor but it almost feels like a medium with the speed and turret armour is great. Pretty fun and suppose now that I'm back to playing German heavies and on my way to the Maus, be good to have a crew trainer and credit maker.

Only had one game in the Object 703 (II) and it was beastly. Although it was an all tier 8 game and I only had to deal with a Tiger II and KV-5, I felt for the poor guys because they gave me a Steel Wall and dispatced both of them, finishing with over 4k damage. Even got to use the double shot thing twice, sure is a satisfying sound and great finisher for tanks on low-ish HP.

I like both of them. The E-75 can get to places people don't expect a big and decently armoured heavy to get to. It sidescrapes well and the gun is very reliable. I had fun in it rushing in and catching mediums off guard.

The Object 703 is an absolute brute. I bully any other T8 with it and even a lot of T9's are terrified of the dreaded double blast. In 30 battles I only ever saw T10 tanks twice too, so I have been having great fun in it.

Soldato
Yeah I really can't grumble at two T8s from 25 boxes, work out almost free if I count gold and premium time I also got.

Looks like I'm back to playing heavies with VK100.01. Used the blueprints to skip over Tiger P and really enjoying it, basically a T8 Maus with a cupola that's still pretty reliable for bounces. Making progress through HT missions now that I cleared T55-A and Maus does look tasty.

Soldato
Yeah I really can't grumble at two T8s from 25 boxes, work out almost free if I count gold and premium time I also got.

Looks like I'm back to playing heavies with VK100.01. Used the blueprints to skip over Tiger P and really enjoying it, basically a T8 Maus with a cupola that's still pretty reliable for bounces. Making progress through HT missions now that I cleared T55-A and Maus does look tasty.

Your luck is definitely in there, I got them in 50 with a bunch of other stuff including the SU-130PM so I can't complain too much. The VK100.01 is a tank I never had to do cause I had the Maus before the change, I don't hear great things about it though.

Soldato
I mean it's big and slow but heavily armoured. Keep the lower plate hidden like most tanks and wiggle turret so people don't hit the cupola.

Carries a lot of ammo so pack quite a bit of HE ammo, if up against super heavies just annoy them with HE hits. Sidescraping allows you to bounce just about anything too.

Finally got the top gun for M46 Patton, I was getting demented by the 90mm. Bad pen, alpha and DPM, honestly a joke and that's compared to other stock tanks.

Soldato
I mean it's big and slow but heavily armoured. Keep the lower plate hidden like most tanks and wiggle turret so people don't hit the cupola.

Carries a lot of ammo so pack quite a bit of HE ammo, if up against super heavies just annoy them with HE hits. Sidescraping allows you to bounce just about anything too.

Finally got the top gun for M46 Patton, I was getting demented by the 90mm. Bad pen, alpha and DPM, honestly a joke and that's compared to other stock tanks.

I had a friend that played the Patton with the 105mm T5 derp gun. Honestly it was hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Soldato
Type 61 looks pretty solid in comparison, at least pen is ok and good DPM. I'm actually thinking whether I want to use the Christmas blueprints to jump to STB-1 (got that lovely Oriental skin for it) as won't use them for anything else. Either way, need to unlock turret and gun since you still need to research direct modules to the next tank up.

There's actually no lines I'm interested in once I finish my current ones (STB, M48 Patton, Maus and Progetto), guess I'm getting to that funny stage after almost 20k games.

Do have quite a lot of fun premium tanks now though and could maybe properly concentrate on personal missions. Haven't got the British TD and Chimera (no way I'll ever get 279(e) like the Object 260).

Soldato
Type 61 looks pretty solid in comparison, at least pen is ok and good DPM. I'm actually thinking whether I want to use the Christmas blueprints to jump to STB-1 (got that lovely Oriental skin for it) as won't use them for anything else. Either way, need to unlock turret and gun since you still need to research direct modules to the next tank up.

There's actually no lines I'm interested in once I finish my current ones (STB, M48 Patton, Maus and Progetto), guess I'm getting to that funny stage after almost 20k games.

Do have quite a lot of fun premium tanks now though and could maybe properly concentrate on personal missions. Haven't got the British TD and Chimera (no way I'll ever get 279(e) like the Object 260).

I preferred the Patton to the Type 61. The Patton has workable turret armour and the ground resistances are godlike. It can twirl like a ballerina even though the top speed isn't great. The Type 61 basically gets penned every time it gets shot but the gun is very good.

Soldato
Yeah now that I have a turret and top gun for Patton, it's feeling quite decent. Once I throw tracks on, can stick vents in and research top engine so should really shine.

Type 61 does look meh, it was just a little better stock so a candidate for skipping.

Soldato
Well, I trying to get TD-15 done. I had the shot, FV4005 on 250ish hp, fully aimed at about 250m

Fired: SERISOULY - the shell managed to go between turret and hull ARGGHHHH left me 200hp short of the target.

Capture-Small.jpg

Associate
Well, I trying to get TD-15 done. I had the shot, FV4005 on 250ish hp, fully aimed at about 250m

Fired: SERISOULY - the shell managed to go between turret and hull ARGGHHHH left me 200hp short of the target.

Capture-Small.jpg

Haha..your having the same degree of luck I am having with the personal missions.....so frustrating

Back
Top Bottom