Squeak noise sometimes in car

Associate
Hi there,

Got my chevrolet spark in November 2019, all seems okay with it except that there is a slight squeak occasionally, not all the time which sounds almost like a bird tweeting or something (only way i can describe it lol). Id say it was kind of at the front of the car and it happens whilst driving and sometimes when i am parking.

I am not sure what this could be and I am scared in case it could be expensive to repair.

Associate
If new, under warranty. If second hand, from dealer/business 6 months against any major problem. If private, good luck.
If from dealer, take the car back for inspection and keep records of the fault being reported, just in case it develops to an expensive one.

Soldato
What exactly do you want us to do about it? Pop round your house and sort it out for you? Squeaky and rattley interiors is nothing new in cars, and squeaky noises on the outside happen, especially in the winter withe rubbers getting wet damp and cold, it happens....

Soldato
Hi there,

Got my chevrolet spark in November 2019, all seems okay with it except that there is a slight squeak occasionally, not all the time which sounds almost like a bird tweeting or something (only way i can describe it lol). Id say it was kind of at the front of the car and it happens whilst driving and sometimes when i am parking.

I am not sure what this could be and I am scared in case it could be expensive to repair.

We're going to need a few more details if we're going to have any idea of things it could be...

Is it related to engine speed/load, suspension (when going over bumps etc), steering, brakes?

Back
Top Bottom