January Transfer Window 2019/20

Caporegime
Portuguese media is notoriously unreliable, numerous players we've 'definitely' signed over the years like Gaitan, Garay, Talison a few years ago and Bruno Fernandes in the summer have all turned out to be nonsense. I'll believe there is interest when one of the more reliable journalists start talking about it.

Man of Honour
Portuguese media is notoriously unreliable, numerous players we've 'definitely' signed over the years like Gaitan, Garay, Talison a few years ago and Bruno Fernandes in the summer have all turned out to be nonsense. I'll believe there is interest when one of the more reliable journalists start talking about it.

Bruno Fernandes seems possible looking at various sources. Fingers crossed, great player.

Soldato
Would be pleased if Spurs brought in Piatek. He seems to be a well rounded no9 with a nice touch; perfect for Jose.

Anyone else seen much of him?

Don
Villa have signed Pepe Reina. It'll be good to see him play at Anfield again but if I were a Villa fan I wouldn't be too pleased - in his last 18 months with us he didn't dive for anything.

Don
It was just a tongue in cheek comment. Who knows whether he'll be a success if Utd sign him - we've seen loads of players look like world beaters in the French, Dutch or Portuguese Leagues and then flop here though and the whole world knew he was available in the summer but nobody moved for him, which tells you at the least that sides have reservations over him.

Soldato
A quarter of his goals in that season were pens which slightly inflates his stats.

Would you sign a high scoring midfielder from the championship for 70mil? No. Its a better league then the one hes playing in.

Back
Top Bottom