Football Manager 2020

Man of Honour
my go to players:
dionisis chiotis, lewis buxton, mark kerr, kim kallstrom, tsigalko, kennedy bakircioglu
#cheapaschips

Caporegime
I caved in but only as I found a brand new boxed copy for £16 delivered, so less of a risk, plus the SI forums seem split on whether they like it or not, so gonna give this a go. Will feedback how it goes :)

I don't think it's split as such, I think there's just some people whom are heavily defensive.
When you've got moderators basically advocating that you exploit the broken ME then there's a problem.

I've stopped playing and gone back to FM18 and FM19 because I find FM20 unplayable in its current state.

EDIT : If seeing this more times than you see your strikers score doesn't bother you then you might be okay ; https://community.sigames.com/topic...ikers-in-box/?do=findComment&comment=12220175

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I don't think it's split as such, I think there's just some people whom are heavily defensive.
When you've got moderators basically advocating that you exploit the broken ME then there's a problem.

I've stopped playing and gone back to FM18 and FM19 because I find FM20 unplayable in its current state.

EDIT : If seeing this more times than you see your strikers score doesn't bother you then you might be okay ; https://community.sigames.com/topic...ikers-in-box/?do=findComment&comment=12220175
If that happens all the time then I think I'll go back to '19 lol

Associate
If that happens all the time then I think I'll go back to '19 lol

So I am probably one of the biggest fans of the FM series. Played everyone since the original. Since I started using Steam which was FM 2011 properly, my average hours on the FM series are about 1700 hours per version. I haven't touched FM20 in a month nearly. It is, in my opinion, the worst ME I can remember.

I can win, there isn't an issue there, but as someone else said it is just long balls over the top, regardless of what your TI's and PI's are the players will launch laser guided balls over the top. The striker will miss 95% of the 1v1's that result from these, but it is just boring repetitive football. I feel I have no influence on the match at all.

The rest of the game is good, like the club vision this year. But the ME is the core of the product and it is broken. Sadly.

Man of Honour
DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!?!?

3m2plg.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom