PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Anyone know if you can download clips from twitch? Me and friend killed streamers hambinooo and someone called Kaymind and the Kaymind guy had a little rage which was funny.

I know it's sad but I'd like to keep the clip and it was a total chance encounter as I have no idea why they would be on EU servers as they are Canadian and American I think.
https://pubg.report

Associate
Anyone know if you can download clips from twitch? Me and friend killed streamers hambinooo and someone called Kaymind and the Kaymind guy had a little rage which was funny.

I know it's sad but I'd like to keep the clip and it was a total chance encounter as I have no idea why they would be on EU servers as they are Canadian and American I think.

Hey Finners,

You can download a little app called Twitch Leecher.
You can search a channel for a VOD, select the time period from the VOD to download and it'll download it for you.

Kaymind is now France based, living with his misses.
Hambinoo plays with kaymind for duos from time to time, so is sometimes on EU servers too.

Soldato
Hey Finners,

You can download a little app called Twitch Leecher.
You can search a channel for a VOD, select the time period from the VOD to download and it'll download it for you.

Kaymind is now France based, living with his misses.
Hambinoo plays with kaymind for duos from time to time, so is sometimes on EU servers too.

Thanks,

I actually had a chicken dinner win against yourself I think the other day. Was on erangle and the zone moved horribly for you and was 3v2 in our favour.

Soldato
Had one of my best moments in PUBG last night. Was playing with Clev and Wrevilo and we dropped at some small settlements just west of Milnar in the south west corner of Vikendi. We were acutely aware that we would soon see road traffic travelling up north to Dobro as the circle was north.

So we set up an ambush point on the main road near Sawmill where there is a small bridge over the road - a natural funnel. We laid two spike traps and sat in the blue waiting. We had almost given up all hope, taking damage in the blue but eventually a car comes along, hits the spike traps and we open up setting it on fire, only for it to swerve into a tree and blow up!

None of us got the kills for it but it was really funny to watch unfold and totally worth the wait! Its the first time we've properly put the spike traps to any use.

Soldato
Had one of my best moments in PUBG last night. Was playing with Clev and Wrevilo and we dropped at some small settlements just west of Milnar in the south west corner of Vikendi. We were acutely aware that we would soon see road traffic travelling up north to Dobro as the circle was north.

So we set up an ambush point on the main road near Sawmill where there is a small bridge over the road - a natural funnel. We laid two spike traps and sat in the blue waiting. We had almost given up all hope, taking damage in the blue but eventually a car comes along, hits the spike traps and we open up setting it on fire, only for it to swerve into a tree and blow up!

None of us got the kills for it but it was really funny to watch unfold and totally worth the wait! Its the first time we've properly put the spike traps to any use.
You didn't even get the kills!!! :p

Soldato
Motor gliders coming in the next patch but they will be spawned randomly at 40 locations (so I'm guessing wherever cars spawn) and will require fuelling first. That's actually a really good, simple way of preventing all the hot-dropping around gliders at the start of the game. I think that should make for an interesting new addition to the game and it makes fuel more useful to pick up (if you can carry it).

Hopefully they have gliders in the training mode so you can practise flying them beforehand (try as I might, I've still not flown in one properly yet - somebody crashed into me the one time I got close).

Back
Top Bottom