PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Nice, coming at the right time as things are getting stale, some new weapons would help too. What size map Vs the others?
Will need more than this to keep people entertained ! It’s already got super easy to win! All the pros have gone to escape from T ! I’m a pretty average player & have won loads of games the past month... more than I ever have... like all games they have there moments, I’ve bottled it & now spend my evenings grinding EFT ! Bloody hard but rewarding when you pull it off.

Will need more than this to keep people entertained ! It’s already got super easy to win! All the pros have gone to escape from T ! I’m a pretty average player & have won loads of games the past month... more than I ever have... like all games they have there moments, I’ve bottled it & now spend my evenings grinding EFT ! Bloody hard but rewarding when you pull it off.

It's got harder in my opinion, with most players now long time veterans of the game, my average kill rate has taken a hit over the past year.
PUBG's golden era has definitely passed but I can't see myself replacing it anytime soon as nothing touches it.

Caporegime
hawkinz said he will need new space on his wall. so it will be a addition not a replacement. probably just done it to try and catch some of the cod players to the game.who want more frequent action.

Soldato
Maps should never be replaced, just added to. Let fans choose the maps.

I love PUGB even though I took a break from it but my only criticism has been the speed of new things - maps, features.

I'd love to play a 50v50 match or one of the zombie games but it always seems so hard! Am I missing a trick? Have they made this any easier?

Associate
https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGR...eryone_should_log_on_and_enjoy_vikendi_while/

Seems to have been datamined too, would have rather they removed Miramar for proper rework or Sanhok.

afd860d7d3f66f0ee8f8c7fe1d428166--cinema-quotes-the-godfather.jpg

Caporegime
player ign has basically been spreading the rumour. really hope it isnt true as vikendi is my fav map. the others bore me now apart from sanhok and thats got so many cheaters on now it just not worth playing.

Soldato
well i asked hawkinz if vikendi is being removed. here is his reply..

I'm on your side here DG, but that sounds ominous.

On the other hand, I kinda get it. You have to change to keep current and fresh and if that means binning off a map then so be it I guess...it'd be real sacrilege if they deleted Erangel, given that was the map that started it all and its a massive step to take, but we don't have full access to their roadmap so its hard to judge.

Maybe if they took off map selection it'd work....but then would you get people constantly leaving the lobby because they haven't got the map they wanted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom