Stellaris - Paradox Interactive

Soldato
Picked up most of the DLCs in the Christmas sale so it's sparked my love for the game again.

I also play MP with a good friend of mine who's always bought the DLCs which meant I never needed to. But did mean I was losing out on all that extra stuff during a SP game.

I believe federations DLC is due to be released soon, so that'll add a whole host of new stuff to the game.

Permabanned
I stopped playing as the game was slowing down too much (was quite awhile ago), so overall is it worth installing again? (I have all but 3 or 4 of the latest dlc's).

Tried 5 months ago. Slightly better but late game is still broke af.

I did another game a few weeks ago with all the DLC. Again, performance is better but I'm not convinced it can handle late game.

FYI, there is a performance mod that from what I've read does actually have a positive impact.

Associate
Tried 5 months ago. Slightly better but late game is still broke af.

I did another game a few weeks ago with all the DLC. Again, performance is better but I'm not convinced it can handle late game.

FYI, there is a performance mod that from what I've read does actually have a positive impact.

ty. started playing again and I do enjoy this game, but i wish the devs would slow down on the dlc's and fix things, but I suppose their greed is more important.

Associate
Are there any must have DLCs for this game, I'm about to start for the very first time so wondered if I need to buy anything before I get stuck in?

I think it might be best to play a few small games without the dlc's until you feel comfortable playing; imo the game is so much easier to understand without all the dlc's when first starting out.

Associate
it is £5.19 at cdkeys (whom I have used many times before with no problem).

Yeah, at that price I'd go cdkeys as well as I've used them loads and therefore trust, but when I bought, cdkeys had nothing and instantgaming had pretty much all the dlcs. Thought it was worth a punt and I had no problems.

Soldato
But, but, butt and but but or is it butt and butt butt?

I must have my game, I mean what am I without my game ?

Pls help me....... p l e a s e ......................................................................##==dfg

Sniff

:D

If you want tomorrow evening we can start a multiplayer and if anyone wants to join let it be so?

Associate
:D

If you want tomorrow evening we can start a multiplayer and if anyone wants to join let it be so?

Me wanna bad bad, but moving to the land of plenty on the 19th, so .. But soon.. pls

After roughly a week of arriving at our new property, things should be good to go for a game.
I've not played mp before so a new experience for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom