Marvel's Avengers game (2020)

Associate
That gameplay looks very repetitive and boring, it feels like they're sacrificing fun for "cinematic", really feels like all the old movie tie-in games we used to get.

Soldato
How square enix always have issues with email is beyond me, my lad hasn't been able to play this all weekend due to having to make an account, they then send you a link hours later which has expired.

Such a bad company when it comes to simple things.

Soldato
I played at the weekend to get the Hulk Smashers and Hulkbuster Gloves for Fortnite.. Meh... Very Marvel meets Destiny.

I did also notice that it does look like Gotham Knights seemed to be similar in premise/gameplay.

Soldato
i was interested to try this when it came out, but not at the prices its been, but since finding it on ps now last week i have had the chance to check it out and after a few hours i grew to like it and play it every day. i didnt go in with high expectations or optimism, so im not as disappointed as others. i do like these sort of games :D. i havnt signed in with an account for square enix, so cant comment on that, but im not bothered outside the campaign yet.

Soldato
Anyone else finding the game is quite buggy, i mean one night I'm playing various missions and getting good loot, next day i go to play similar missions and it ends up with not much loot and in fact there is quite a bit of lag and texture loading at times.

Its also quite odd that you can't see or invite your mates to join your game without going to through the dash.

Back
Top Bottom