Paedophile gang not dealt with by both the Police and social services.

Soldato
Nobody will be prosecuted. Nobody will be sacked. The lefties will forget about it because those committing the crimes are their favourite persecuted demographic. Everyone else, like those at the time who whistle blew will be called racist and ignored. More young girls will suffer.
How dare you, bigot.

Soldato
You've answered your own question.

Those further down the ladder should be letting it known to those further up what's going on. If they then don't receive the money it's clean where the decision was made. That's who you blame. If those further up weren't made aware they cannot act.

You think these organisations don't CONSTANTLY go cap in hand to their minister in Whitehall with all the problems the budget cuts cause?

Appointments at the very top of the organisation are political and if you're not cutting back your department until it fits the budget you're going to be out because you have two jobs at that level and one of them is to implement government policy while the other is to run the organisation.

Right there in the article we've got the initial attempt at a police investigation fighting over resources, space and staff with murder investigations and it looks like the murders won out. There's also mention of a social worker voicing concerns about their side being overwhelmed if they tried to take on all the children they had concerns about.

No question has been answered. The budget cuts are from the government. The organisations cut services or try to half-ass as many as they can with the reduced budget. I have doubts ground level staff can be blamed. Oh and the government issued the budget cuts because the country is broke.

So when services fail and the inquiry comes back to say an attempt was made and then got cancelled for budget reasons you would blame... who?

We've got about half a dozen people trying to sell a non-article or inquiry supported line which suggests they're bringing an agenda and not reading the article at all.

Soldato
The various constabularies appear have the funds to investigate hurtful words on the internet, but not crack down on a nonce gang run by the usual suspects.

Yeah, that’s totally a budget driven decision.

Caporegime
You think these organisations don't CONSTANTLY go cap in hand to their minister in Whitehall with all the problems the budget cuts cause?

Appointments at the very top of the organisation are political and if you're not cutting back your department until it fits the budget you're going to be out because you have two jobs at that level and one of them is to implement government policy while the other is to run the organisation.

Right there in the article we've got the initial attempt at a police investigation fighting over resources, space and staff with murder investigations and it looks like the murders won out. There's also mention of a social worker voicing concerns about their side being overwhelmed if they tried to take on all the children they had concerns about.

No question has been answered. The budget cuts are from the government. The organisations cut services or try to half-ass as many as they can with the reduced budget. I have doubts ground level staff can be blamed. Oh and the government issued the budget cuts because the country is broke.

So when services fail and the inquiry comes back to say an attempt was made and then got cancelled for budget reasons you would blame... who?

We've got about half a dozen people trying to sell a non-article or inquiry supported line which suggests they're bringing an agenda and not reading the article at all.

You've again answered your own question...blame is to be correctly apportioned to those responsible. What's hard to grasp about that? If it was a serving minister you blame them! That's who.

Permabanned

This.

Some of the replies here are... well, bizarre.

Soldato
It amazes me the lengths people will go to defending the police for not prosecuting actual disgusting violent sexual crimes. Someone along the chain has made a decision NOT to prosecute this, they should be imprisoned themselves also.

Caporegime
It amazes me the lengths people will go to defending the police for not prosecuting actual disgusting violent sexual crimes. Someone along the chain has made a decision NOT to prosecute this, they should be imprisoned themselves also.

Because you dont have the resources to investigate and prosecute every thing. So in this case it seemed 2 murders took priority. On your basis the police chiefs should have dropped one of the murder cases and allocated resources to these sexual crimes. I assume you would then be perfectly happy for a murderer to run around free?

Soldato
You've again answered your own question...blame is to be correctly apportioned to those responsible. What's hard to grasp about that? If it was a serving minister you blame them! That's who.

I've spelled out how far it can go. You want someone sacked, you want someone prosecuted.

But I don't see anyone holding a smoking gun. I see a chain of lose-lose decisions being made out of necessity starting with the government saying we're broke, lets make some massive reductions in expenses.

It's really this simple, who do you blame when there isn't enough resources to follow up every report of a potential crime. Just because we have retrospective vision it doesn't mean it was so crystal clear at the time.

I can see people gagging for a name to string up and tear down, I see massive incomprehension as I explain they probably can't ever have one because this is simply expected failure when resources to perform a job are cut.

Caporegime
I've spelled out how far it can go. You want someone sacked, you want someone prosecuted.

But I don't see anyone holding a smoking gun. I see a chain of lose-lose decisions being made out of necessity starting with the government saying we're broke, lets make some massive reductions in expenses.

It's really this simple, who do you blame when there isn't enough resources to follow up every report of a potential crime. Just because we have retrospective vision it doesn't mean it was so crystal clear at the time.

I can see people gagging for a name to string up and tear down, I see massive incomprehension as I explain they probably can't ever have one because this is simply expected failure when resources to perform a job are cut.

Right...I'll try again. Someone, an individual ultimately makes a decision of where resources are allocated throughout the whole country. That would be the PM as first lord of the treasury. They them have many tiers beneath them but all can report upwards about significant issues theyre facing and extra, emergency,l funds can be made available should the situation be deemed to warrant it. Knowing this was happening people should have been asking for the resources to counter it. Either they didn't ask or the person who chooses where resource goes decided to spend it elsewhere. So that's who you look at. It may go all the way to the top, it may not. That needs to be investigated. An individual is ultimately responsible. That individual could be Blair, Brown or Cameron. Or it could be Susan or Frank in child services or the police. Either way someone, somewhere made a conscious decision to not push this further by either omission of information or funds.​

Soldato
Because you dont have the resources to investigate and prosecute every thing. So in this case it seemed 2 murders took priority. On your basis the police chiefs should have dropped one of the murder cases and allocated resources to these sexual crimes. I assume you would then be perfectly happy for a murderer to run around free?
Oh sorry I forgot that they are only capable of looking into one incident at a time LOL, my bad, even if this laughable excuse was true, the crimes weren't a one off and were continuing for years, there is absolutely no excuse for this. I know you enjoy crying into your cheerios over budget spending by the conservatives, but it doesnt excuse refusing to investigate ongoing mass rape and abuse of children. A senior police official should be in prison for decisions like these, who are they to decide who is allowed to continuously break the law or not, just do your job. Maybe if they stop dressing up as rainbow Easter eggs for LGBT events they could actually remove dangerous animals from their city.

Back
Top Bottom