New case for E-atx board

Soldato
Decided to hang fire on my Ryzen upgrade until the 4000 series CPUs come out. But I want to get the ball rolling with a new case to satisfy my tech itch.

I'll be transplanting my current sig tech into it. Eatx board, AIO, etc. Can you recommend me a case that's around £80-100 that I can use now and also later on use with a new ryzen setup? I currently have a Corsair 600t which has served me very well for the last 8 years but time for a new case. It's about as big a case as I'd like to go in terms of size.

I modded my case to have 2 front intake 120mm fans as opposed to the stock 200mm it comes with at stock, so I prefer airflow to be good (Mesh front in new case?)

I'll probably be looking to stick my 240 AIO in the case too at the front when I get it so worth having that thought when recommending a case.

Help a Subby decide :D

Soldato
Decided to hang fire on my Ryzen upgrade until the 4000 series CPUs come out. But I want to get the ball rolling with a new case to satisfy my tech itch.

I'll be transplanting my current sig tech into it. Eatx board, AIO, etc. Can you recommend me a case that's around £80-100 that I can use now and also later on use with a new ryzen setup? I currently have a Corsair 600t which has served me very well for the last 8 years but time for a new case. It's about as big a case as I'd like to go in terms of size.

I modded my case to have 2 front intake 120mm fans as opposed to the stock 200mm it comes with at stock, so I prefer airflow to be good (Mesh front in new case?)

I'll probably be looking to stick my 240 AIO in the case too at the front when I get it so worth having that thought when recommending a case.

Help a Subby decide :D

I have the Lian-Li PC-011. Its a little more than your £100 top end budget, but is worth every penny of the £120. It really is.

Back
Top Bottom