IC3

IC3

Soldato
844c13f3bd36df6bd0736ba0b5c6d354.jpg

ruined shed
More photos please! :D

Associate
FLIm6RMl.jpg

One form Oulton Park at the weekend, great day despite being ill. New AD08RS are absolutely terrible as well, couldn't believe how bad they were compared to the old AD08R compound.

Will be getting rid of ASAP and going for a proper semi-slick (Nankang AR-1). Hopefully before Donnington next month.

Associate
:eek:

I'd be tempted to look at adding downforce with those figures!
No point tbh it's only FWD, done everything I can to put the power down with Quaife ATB LSD. Comes a point where the cars weight works against it and I'm pretty much at that point. Engine is built to do over 400bhp and 8,200RPM+ but there is no point doing it except for drag racing. Quaife also do a dog box for it, but it's over £6K and they don't guarantee the power it can take. It's also predominantly a weekend road toy so the noise would drive me insane with a dog box.

Turbotoaster will give you some pointers. ;)
I don't want THAT much downforce, the car wont even move. :D Would need to set fire to it at least twice also.

Associate
Fair enough. I guess anything you do from here will be a big expense. And save those flames for the overrun.. :D:D
It's screamer piped and pointed at the ground so you don't really see flames from the rear any more :( It used to light up hedges on the old internally gated turbo when it was hot.
ligaPx9l.jpg

Honestly I wont ever sell it as they are going up in £ value. It's priceless to see people with modern £40K+ cars try and have a go and realise they made a big mistake.

Normally get the big thumbs up and laugh, every now and again tho you get a 335D / 320D who wont look at you after you smash them. :D Had a hilarious race with a Ferrari 458 driver who flagged me down and was laughing his ass off after we had a play. Had a hilarious conversation after I explained it was a 1.5L.

Back
Top Bottom