Poll: ** The official Apple TV 4K thread (the 2021 model has a new remote and everything!) **

Are you buying the 4K Apple TV?

• Yes

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • Not at the moment, maybe later

Votes: 55 33.3%

• Total voters
Associate
Anyone who has quantum of solace, does it sound ok? I’ve just bought it and some scenes sound really tinny. All the other films sound fine except this one.

Soldato
Does this offer anything over a firestick 4k with the apple app for a user that is only interested in watching itunes movies on it? I like to buy on itunes because of the lower cost and upgrades to 4k, but its hard to stomach paying 160+ for something when you can get the app on a stick for 30 quid.

I have an lg c9 tv.

Soldato
Does this offer anything over a firestick 4k with the apple app for a user that is only interested in watching itunes movies on it? I like to buy on itunes because of the lower cost and upgrades to 4k, but its hard to stomach paying 160+ for something when you can get the app on a stick for 30 quid.

I have an lg c9 tv.

I had a 4k fire stick and sent it back after a week. It just wasn't for me. Not very slick or fluid, but then again it's tons cheaper.

The AppleTV+ app is ok, and will play itunes movies but the itunes purchases part looks a bit naff. You can't actually buy anything though, so you'll have to find another way of buying them, but for basic playback it's fine.

Soldato
Associate
Just topped my account up with £100, got a few hundred already bought so I hope this is enough, only gripe is not cash back anywhere this year

Back
Top Bottom