Escape from Tarkov

Associate
Not sure why they have a limit on Scav 20 mins seems a long time to wait to play....after you die , most people who are new are ganna die loads...... Only 6 hours play time but massive disadvantage to new player , Shot about 6 rounds in to a player last night and he just turns around and one headshots me , technically speaking for new players its Hide and seek ! get loot , hide run loot hide lol.....

Soldato
Not sure why they have a limit on Scav 20 mins seems a long time to wait to play....after you die , most people who are new are ganna die loads...... Only 6 hours play time but massive disadvantage to new player , Shot about 6 rounds in to a player last night and he just turns around and one headshots me , technically speaking for new players its Hide and seek ! get loot , hide run loot hide lol.....

There would be no incentive to play your PMC without the cooldown I guess. Generally works out quite well if you died as PMC. Go in as Scav and if you have a decent run, then by the time you come out from the Scav run. Your PMC is healed with full hydration / energy ready for the next attempt.

Soldato

You can reduce scav cooldown to about 13 minutes through hideout upgrades :)

As Cold said, have a decent PMC run and when you finish, Scav is ready, good Scav run and PMC will be fully healed...again, PMC healing improves with hideout upgrades.

Associate
I'm still not sure what I think of this game , completed my first Scav run last night with one leg lol , even the pro game streamers seem to be struggling with the game. 3 games in a row I've been killed on Custom just running to a looting spot by campers just lying in the grass watching the roads ! ffs.

Soldato
I'm still not sure what I think of this game , completed my first Scav run last night with one leg lol , even the pro game streamers seem to be struggling with the game. 3 games in a row I've been killed on Custom just running to a looting spot by campers just lying in the grass watching the roads ! ffs.

It's been said over and over but you're new to the game...being loud will get you killed, creep, crouch walk, creep some more...if you think you heard someone, you did, trust your instincts, you CAN NOT run and gun this game unless you have god aim and reflexes, it's not PUBG ;) Slow walk, the slowest of slow walks.

@ColdAsIce will confirm how many times I say I think I heard something for us to dismiss it with a death swiftly following.

Associate
It's been said over and over but you're new to the game...being loud will get you killed, creep, crouch walk, creep some more...if you think you heard someone, you did, trust your instincts, you CAN NOT run and gun this game unless you have god aim and reflexes, it's not PUBG ;) Slow walk, the slowest of slow walks.

@ColdAsIce will confirm how many times I say I think I heard something for us to dismiss it with a death swiftly following.

Ok I'll try the slow walk approach lol

Soldato

It's crazy how many times you hear a single sound but you dismiss your gut instinct to back away or to take the threat seriously only to die a few seconds later. Probably one of the first things I had to drum into my cousin was to stop running around. First few games he was making so much noise, running, jumping etc etc. Some streamers can get away with that play style when they know the maps inside and out and are carrying some top tier armor/guns to go with it.

Associate
I watched Dr Dis get stream snipped last night big time by two guys ! They literally ran to his location and smashed a few Grenades at him lol ! He didn't react but you could tell he was ****** after spending 20 mins kitting himself out with high level gear.

Back
Top Bottom