What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Played a few hours of Black Mesa (the recreation of Half Life) last night, it's really well done and whilst there isn't that nostalgia feeling that you would get playing the original I'm enjoying it so far.

Soldato
Playing gears of war 5. First game I played with full atmos support since getting atmos speakers and it’s amazing sound wise. Combine with the graphics on a large HDR screen and the fact the game is actually polished well and it’s been a bucketload of fun playing campaign in co-op and visual /audio treat imo.

Substitute the word gears of war 5 with the division 2 and you've got me. Same atmos support, just got some atmos speakers for my games room. Playing on a large HDR screen too! And the game is basically co-op campaign. May do gears 5 next lol.

Soldato
After getting it in the Epic Games store over Xmas, I have been thoroughly enjoying the heck out of The Division 2! The first game I couldn't get past 30mins, but this one, I dunno something about it just keeps pulling me back in. Now into the World Tier 2 and it's just more fun than I ever imagined!

Associate
Substitute the word gears of war 5 with the division 2 and you've got me. Same atmos support, just got some atmos speakers for my games room. Playing on a large HDR screen too! And the game is basically co-op campaign. May do gears 5 next lol.

I have tried to get into div 2 but miss the snow

Soldato
After getting it in the Epic Games store over Xmas, I have been thoroughly enjoying the heck out of The Division 2! The first game I couldn't get past 30mins, but this one, I dunno something about it just keeps pulling me back in. Now into the World Tier 2 and it's just more fun than I ever imagined!

I didn't play much of 1. This is significantly more refined. Think I was disappointed that 1 didn't live up to the E3 hype. Once you accept it for what it is, it is a good game though.

Soldato
Still playing MGSV Phantom Pain... about 20% in and what an incredible game! Perhaps not entirely from a story perspective but the gameplay is truly fantastic, could be one of the most well realised infiltration sandbox type experiences I've ever played...

Also interesting to see the source of all the controversy over "Quiet" for myself... I can definitely understand why some didn't like it - in a way I almost have to applaud Kojima for somehow finding a way to elevate bizarre perviness over a character to a whole new level of creepy

Soldato
Jumped back into Anno 2070 yesterday, forgot how good this game is. The voice overs are a little cheesy but does add to the nostalgia from 2011. Nice to be able to max this game out now compared to before when i had my 680 :p. 144hz monitor fps locked! Smooth as Easy spread Lurpak.

Soldato
just spent all night playing starfleet command 2, only against the ai though but im hoping to get some lan game action against my dad's bcf, he recently installed it as well :)

still an awesome game, pity the online is dead as me and my dad used to play the crap out of it :)

so yeh we upgrade comps and start playing a 20 year old game lol

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
just spent all night playing starfleet command 2, only against the ai though but im hoping to get some lan game action against my dad's bcf, he recently installed it as well :)

still an awesome game, pity the online is dead as me and my dad used to play the crap out of it :)

so yeh we upgrade comps and start playing a 20 year old game lol
Lol. I remember playing that back in the day. Back then they used to make good star trek games. These days we get nothing :(

Soldato
I got completely sucked into Prey when I tried it briefly during my Dishonored 2 playthrough. Both amazing games but I now feel the urge to finish Prey before going back to D2:p

Soldato
got black mesa recently im loving the nostalgia, also still playing borderlands 3, oh that runs amazing now in dx12 i don't know if they patched it or if my hardware upgrade done the trick or the new windows install :)

Soldato
Lol. I remember playing that back in the day. Back then they used to make good star trek games. These days we get nothing :(

yeh we get so much crap now, what was your online name? i was gpf-yrkoon and dad was gpf-stormbringer for most of it and i really liked my bcf but i played any race or era, particulary liked playing against the rom-we with a fed-ca or cc or vice versa, just like the balance of terror ep :)

damn brilliant game, dads getting a wierd error but he managed to get patched up orion pirates working and says he might play against me tommorrow :D

tna isnt a rom fleet is it?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
yeh we get so much crap now, what was your online name? i was gpf-yrkoon and dad was gpf-stormbringer for most of it and i really liked my bcf but i played any race or era, particulary liked playing against the rom-we with a fed-ca or cc or vice versa, just like the balance of terror ep :)

damn brilliant game, dads getting a wierd error but he managed to get patched up orion pirates working and says he might play against me tommorrow :D

tna isnt a rom fleet is it?
It has been so long since I played I don’t remember. I may have not even played online. The other one I loved was bridge commander.

Back
Top Bottom