Paedophile gang not dealt with by both the Police and social services.

Caporegime
These articles are nothing new it was known about with the Rotherham and Rochdale cases that authorities (police/Labour councils) went out of their way to cover things up and as the girls were trafficked around the country it was also not an isolated problem in one or two towns.

They did nothing to protect them because they were institutionally crippled at the thought of appearing 'racist'
To not risk offending a minority community was prioritised for decades over the literal lives of innocent children.

I don't think it was just the politically correct side of things but also that if the public ever heard about it they would turn (even more) against the open door migration policy of successive governments. I wouldn't be surprised if this all coming out in recent years was the difference between Brexit and remaining in the EU but it's not racist to want to protect society from problems that are largely a problem with other cultures by taking back control over immigration.

Last edited:
Soldato
With, or without due process?

And, what about the system that let it happen? What would you do with them?

After a trial. Then after 3 days take them outside where a computer controlled gun shots them. 10p a bullet is cost saving.

This is what I would do about the others involved.

"A whistleblowing former detective has called for police officers to be prosecuted for "deliberately ignoring" the sexual abuse of young girls."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51122331

And when found guilty they would be sent to prison for a REAL life term.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
"A whistleblowing former detective has called for police officers to be prosecuted for "deliberately ignoring" the sexual abuse of young girls."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51122331

Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham said there had been an institutional mindset in which young, vulnerable girls were not seen as the victims but as the problem.

Ms Oliver said she was relieved the report had given "public exposure" to "the failures of the authorities to deal with serious sexual abuse of dozens of children".

She continued: "My real anger about the whole of this 15-year journey is that the report makes it very clear that we had absolutely sufficient evidence to prosecute these serial paedophiles.

"And for that, we need accountability. This was gross criminal neglect at the top echelons of Greater Manchester Police. Covering up the truth.

"For me, accountability means taking those senior officers who made these decisions in front of a court. They should be charged with misconduct in a public office."
What the mayor says appears to be key in the decisions made - and echoes the video posted by bol

Caporegime
no where in the Quran does it tell people to rape, inject heroin in children, commit paedophilia or break the laws of the land.

Rape is allowed. You can sleep with as many women as your right hand possesses which means your slaves or captured enemies.

Their prophet also forecefully married and then raped a woman whos husband and father he had just killed.

He also had sex with a 9 year old was it not?

So it doesn't say it directly but if you are allowed to torture and rape non muslims and sleep with kids then what does adding a little heroin into the mix change?

Caporegime
Fits the warlord theory to a tea.

He became a warlord through his growing power and greed / corruption.

Which is why the koran starts off all nicey nicey and as he grow more powerful it starts to contradict itself and then made all the stuff he was doing as acceptable.

Thing is though scholars state that if the koran has 2 passages which do contradict then the latter is true since it's "newer" and was written when he was much closer to god, experiences, etc.

So all the bad stuff supercedes the earlier good. It was written over several decades so you can imagine how different it is throughout.

So it's funny when they pick out "good" passages it's all the earlier stuff and oh ignore all the stuff later on we will teach you that after you have been brainwashed and converted.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
“So what do you think about this paedophile gang business then.” Forget that, how old were Jesus’s mum and dad... :|

Agreed. Amazing isn't it that after all these years, all the regulars who have come and gone, yet the same old style of user keeps on posting the same old nonsense?

Caporegime
So it doesn't say it directly but if you are allowed to torture and rape non muslims and sleep with kids then what does adding a little heroin into the mix change?

There was actually a documentary I remember watching on the BBC with some Asian lad visiting the place where he grew up, apparently drug dealing and gun related crime had become a serious problem and he found that a lot of it was being done by his own community. I've forgot what the documentary was called but a lot of the parents were kept in the dark because of the shame it would bring on the families.

edit: It was called Hometown and he was from Huddersfield.

Caporegime
There was actually a documentary I remember watching on the BBC with some Asian lad visiting the place where he grew up, apparently drug dealing and gun related crime had become a serious problem and he found that a lot of it was being done by his own community. I've forgot what the documentary was called but a lot of the parents were kept in the dark because of the shame it would bring on the families.

edit: It was called Hometown and he was from Huddersfield.

This is OCUK, where white men never actually rape a women and it is always the women's fault, only brown Muslims can rape or men can be the victim of rape.

Similarly, only Muslims can be terrorists,as soon as the perpetrator is a white male then it is just an unfortunate misunderstanding, or a some secret plot from the radical left to ban guns

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Luke 1:34 & Luke 1:35
The Holy Spirit will come on you...
fvT5pNj.gif

Soldato
This is OCUK, where white men never actually rape a women and it is always the women's fault, only brown Muslims can rape or men can be the victim of rape.

Similarly, only Muslims can be terrorists,as soon as the perpetrator is a white male then it is just an unfortunate misunderstanding, or a some secret plot from the radical left to ban guns
Sure thing D.P.

Back in reality, paedophile numbers are fairly consistent with the demographic %'s of the nations population. Mass grooming, rape and trafficking of minors (predominantly white victims, all non muslim) however is almost 90% committed by a demographic that consists of less than 3% of the population, that figure almost certainly doesnt include all the thousands of new cases that have either been buried or not prosecuted over the years. But apparantly anyone who says hold on a minute, is a brexit voting bigot who is one step away from a call from the thought police.

Sooner everyone involved in this is prosecuted the better, police, councillors, social workers. Anyone who was complicit in non prosecution of these crimes should serve serious jail time.

Caporegime

When you have a minority committing a disproportionate majority of a particular crime don't you think it's worthy of attention and investigation? the documentary I mentioned about Pakistani's involved in drug dealing/trafficking seemed to point to a decline in moral standards, like I said it was made clear that their parents would be ashamed about what the younger generations were doing. Could it be true that young Muslims are being radicalised in Mosques? nobody knows because we aren't allowed to even ask the question.

Oh and as far as I know there isn't a disproportionate problem with Christians committing terrorism for Jesus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom