**PHANTEKS P400A METAL MESH FRONT PANEL - GET SOME AIR!**

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Just a heads up for anyone swapping panels, the P400A panel is lacking the top and bottom vents of the P400/S panel and also doesn't have the LED diffuser, e.g:

25s4scw.jpg

Good news is these parts are all interchangeable and it's a case of 8 screws and swapping them over for a bit extra airflow and getting the downglow back. :)

Associate
Just a heads up for anyone swapping panels, the P400A panel is lacking the top and bottom vents of the P400/S panel and also doesn't have the LED diffuser, e.g:

25s4scw.jpg

Good news is these parts are all interchangeable and it's a case of 8 screws and swapping them over for a bit extra airflow and getting the downglow back. :)
Thank Your Sir. Hopefully, this will improve temps even more - why isn't this stated on the product page

Associate
I got my front mesh, and boy it improves my 7700k and RTX 2080 by a big margin.

Thank you Overclockers UK for supplying them.

Im experiencing quite significant overheating on my 2080ti with the p400s. Was going to go to a meshify C but this might be an inexpensive option.

They will be back in stock Mid January. What limited stock we had went pretty quickly.

Thanks for the info! Will hold out till then.

Associate

25s4scw.jpg

will using the 400s cause the airflow to by-pass the mesh filter on the 400A?

Back
Top Bottom