**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Man of Honour
I never thought I would see the day that Rampage took a dive in a fight :(

i don't think he took a dive, when he stood up he had blood coming from his eye,
i think he'd liked to have got a win over Fedor, he was just too out of shape and too slow,
did you watch the fight? Fedor had quick movement and snap to his punches...
it was obvious from the start that he was the much better fighter on the night

Soldato
Rampages last few fights hes looked rubbish. Just hoping for 1 shot to land yet throws very few.

MVP looked good as usual again, the height advantage was something else though. I'd like to see the Lima rematch.

Associate
i don't think he took a dive, when he stood up he had blood coming from his eye,
i think he'd liked to have got a win over Fedor, he was just too out of shape and too slow,
did you watch the fight? Fedor had quick movement and snap to his punches...
it was obvious from the start that he was the much better fighter on the night

Yep, I watched all the card, I also saw MVP crush another can.

I don't deny that 'page was getting lit up on his feet but he barely threw anything with bad intention.

I also acknowledge that he got tagged pretty well to make him drop (saw the blood running from the eye etc) but I believe under normal circumstances he would have recovered or at least turtled.

Maybe I'm wrong on the "dive" comment but there are a LOT of other people who see it the same way as I do.

He went there for a paycheck only, his body will tell you that - the first glimpse of trouble and he was out of there, he almost tapped to that punch when he hit the floor - he wanted none of it.

Soldato
GSP vs Khabib likely to happen?

Find it annoying Connor can jump the queue, he never gave Aldo a rematch why does he deserve it, if anything he should wait longer than tony and beat 10!

Caporegime
GSP vs Khabib likely to happen?

Find it annoying Connor can jump the queue, he never gave Aldo a rematch why does he deserve it, if anything he should wait longer than tony and beat 10!

Very unlikely, Dana/UFC know it'd be a one fight and done for 'x' years just like GSP Vs Bisping. At the moment they're promoting Khabib as being undefeated and a machine etc, which he is, but GSP coming back after a 3 year layoff and absolutely crushing their 155 champ isn't a good look.

Soldato
Very unlikely, Dana/UFC know it'd be a one fight and done for 'x' years just like GSP Vs Bisping. At the moment they're promoting Khabib as being undefeated and a machine etc, which he is, but GSP coming back after a 3 year layoff and absolutely crushing their 155 champ isn't a good look.

yeah bleh, atleast khabib vs tony should be one of the GOAT

Soldato

I wish GSP never retired - he legitimately could have gone down as the GOAT, rather than one of the GOAT. I do understand it though, it must be hard to be motivated to risk your health when you're a millionaire :(

Caporegime
yeah bleh, atleast khabib vs tony should be one of the GOAT

Definitely and it should be a great fight, long overdue. How many times has it fallen through because of injuries now, 3?

I wish GSP never retired - he legitimately could have gone down as the GOAT, rather than one of the GOAT. I do understand it though, it must be hard to be motivated to risk your health when you're a millionaire :(

Yeah absolute legend and clean as far as never actually testing hot unlike the likes of Jones and Silva. Whether he was clean this whole time, who knows. He'd be in probably every MMA fans top 3 GOAT, he'd be my number 1. The line of absolute killers he took out back in the day is pretty incredible, shutting them down at their own game a lot of the time! Two weight champ as well obviously.

He did retire a bit on the early side for me, but as you say he's got plenty of cash so why not get out when you're healthy?

Soldato
Definitely and it should be a great fight, long overdue. How many times has it fallen through because of injuries now, 3?

Yeah absolute legend and clean as far as never actually testing hot unlike the likes of Jones and Silva. Whether he was clean this whole time, who knows. He'd be in probably every MMA fans top 3 GOAT, he'd be my number 1. The line of absolute killers he took out back in the day is pretty incredible, shutting them down at their own game a lot of the time! Two weight champ as well obviously.

He did retire a bit on the early side for me, but as you say he's got plenty of cash so why not get out when you're healthy?

To be honest, I respect GSP why? because he did it with mental problems, it was never about belts or title for him, but for himself. I respect him, his Team Firas etc have been nothing short of amazing. I hope him and khabib fight, It triggers me when folk say GSP vs connor.

I hope connor has to fight Tony one day xD!

Caporegime
To be honest, I respect GSP why? because he did it with mental problems, it was never about belts or title for him, but for himself. I respect him, his Team Firas etc have been nothing short of amazing. I hope him and khabib fight, It triggers me when folk say GSP vs connor.

I hope connor has to fight Tony one day xD!

Yeah the lead up to a Conor Vs Tony fight would be amazing. Conor with his trash talking and Tony being a madman, it would be incredibly entertaining.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i'd lean towards tony if they fought the pace he would go at would kill conor who already has previous for gassing unless he can clip him early in 1st/2nd round.

Caporegime
Anyone else a bit underwhelmed with the 246 card? Yeah I know it's Conor Mc and Cowboy carrying it but the rest of the fights are very meh, 2 WMMA fights for a start. Pettis Vs Ferreira could be interesting I suppose.

Green Vs Oleinik is the other fight with both coming off the back of losses.... not seeing much hype there either.

Shows Conor's pulling power because that's an ESPN card all day without the main event.

Back
Top Bottom