Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Anyone having problems connectingh to host server? I've tried to join 4 games of ground warfare and it's just not happening.

Soldato
Just hit lvl 120, have to say it’s one of the most fun COD’s in a long time, can easily sit and play this for hours unlike previous games. Looking forward to the battle royal mode, 200 players will be insane!

Soldato
Just hit lvl 120, have to say it’s one of the most fun COD’s in a long time, can easily sit and play this for hours unlike previous games. Looking forward to the battle royal mode, 200 players will be insane!
Tell me about it, I played the other night and before I knew it hours and passed and didn’t notice the time!

Soldato
New game mode is great - 3v3 with random load outs.
Came so close to winning, me plus two other rank 50 against a 3x 155 rank clan on the Cargo map. Final score was 6 - 5 to them. I thought it would have been 6 -0

I played Infected last night for the first time and it was a great laugh! Nice break from the madness of the more serious modes. Not much in terms of xp per match, but just good old fashioned silly fun.

There was 2 guys left rushing around on an ATV and I got a kill on the driver after we had been chasing them around for ages. Probably my best knife throw I'll ever get. But as soon as he died and joined our team, he was screaming over comms 'NOOOOO.... I know his plan, follow me' and the entire team was hunting this poor guy down. Lots of laughs.

Soldato
In Battle.net it does not show you your game played time like it does in Steam. A lot of poeple are moaning about this online but if you go into Multiplayer > Barracks > Records > Score you can see time player here and loads of other info.
17h 23m for me. A lot considering before I bought this the last game I seriously played was Squad a over 2 years ago

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I dare not look how much I have played, would like to play as a full squad who are playing together trying to get the objective. One of my pet hates is seeing our side lose and looking at the scoreboard only to find the people at the top going for kills instead of the objective. I guess going for kills on domination is easier than getting kills in death match.

Soldato
3 vs 3 on the smaller maps in great fun. I just wish the same teams got matched up in the next games. Is there a re-match option?

AK47 is pretty damned slow compared to the M4A1 and SCAR but by god does it have some power.
I'm sure I fired and shot through 3 people in one game. Fun shooting people out windows through the wall :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it me or do console players prefer to camp? It's almost a given at this point. They just sit in the same spot camping, even after killing them, they'll go back to their spot.

Last match I had, I started nading the same spots and killing them.

Soldato
How often are people getting disconnected with the 'springwind' error (note; you may not see it, but it gets announced on the server when it happens). Not done anything about it yet, but seems to affect all platforms)
Game locks up, camera shoots up to above the map, 10 seconds later game throws you back to menu/quit to desktop)

Still, aside from that, having fun!

Soldato
Yeah, gets tiring fast especially when the whole enemy team are doing it. Ultimately makes you want to stop PTFOing because it's nigh on impossible to keep the hard points without constantly dying.

Shoot the rocket person first. Problem solved. Or plant claymores to defend. Or use cluster strike on an area to stop enemies. Lots of options

Soldato
AK47, 40 round, bipod, sniper scope! It's like a high powered beast sniper :D

Having a lot more fun than I though customising weapons. I wish there was some sort of quick training room / target practice to test your weapon instead of finding out in a game

Back
Top Bottom