*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Seems even worse after the fix....joined 10 games tonight, all thumping losses that were lost before I joined - everyone using the type 100 with zero recoil, some players going 50 - 2 on the other teams, our team just being farmed - turned it off, can't be bothered with that nonsense

Caporegime
Lots of hits not registering ( Headshots ) as kills, Being spotted while inside buildings, you've been spotted stuck on for half the match, stuttering...

Yes deffo worse! - I could clearly see the headshots, as I was hitting him in the face and his head was being thrown back, but this mattered not :(

Caporegime
This game needs to **** away and something else take its place, there's just nothing else worth playing that's good for the entire team! I miss the WarZ days lol

Too many people cheating in this now!

Associate
Everytime I've tried to run BFV with DX12 I've always ended up with stuttering, so I drop it to DX11 which has always bugged me as I find DX12 slightly quicker. I've just found that if I disable nVidia Shader Cache in a custom profile for BFV I don't get any stuttering, game runs much more smoothly.

*edit. Not that it really helps, I still get trashed in multiplayer. BF3/4 I always used to do okay on and quite enjoyed, but BF1/5 I'm hiddeous at.

Associate
I am getting a lot of crash to desktop again in this game since the last patch :(

The new gun is mental 1200 RPM so everyone is using it. It drops people in the blink of an eye, so you can't respond to it. They have literally broken the game with on one hand raising the TTK on all guns then introducing an insane one.....

The Type 2A can make even me look like a FPS God, just point and shoot, or hip fire and shoot

Associate
well after letting patch 5.2.2 settle in the ttk is still crap had situations last night where I would have taken down 2/3 people running sideways past me but with the newer damage I got one

cheating I don't know I think half of that is millennial moaning about better players in most cases (but that has always been the case )

the skill level in general is a lot lower than it used to be back in the CS heydays

but there are some blatant cheats who need to be banned

Associate
I’m struggling with tanks to be honest with you. I’d say half my deaths so far in about 10 or so hours have been from tanks.

Two sticky bombs don’t even destroy them, that’s even if you can get close enough. Rocket launcher things do like 10 damage to the front. If you can get around the back you’d still be lucky enough to get more than a few shots in.

Tank players never seem to play the objective either. They just camp outside capture points stat padding.

Are there infantry only servers?

Associate
Tanks can be a pain two sticky bombs to the engine will take out the smaller ones followed up by a rocket should take care of most of the others

happy with how the armour works on them now but think some need slower turrets

smoke is your friend with tanks they hate it

Associate
I think the Asian servers can be really bad by all reports

on the eu servers you do meet the odd 80-2 ect but they tend to get boored at map change

Caporegime
Lots of Asian/China etc cheaters tonight! Very high pints 130-200, anime pictures in their profile. Two different servers, one guy was doing 121/6 as assault his team mate, same area 111/8. Being specced by others, using Wallhack/aimbot/no recoil.

Associate
Getting killed by someone with a heavy machine gun from range is very frustrating.

Like someone mentioned this game just seems a bit hectic now. Depending on your taste this may not be a bad thing, but the older Battlefield games seemed to require a bit more tactical nuance.

If you wanted to hang on the outskirts and snipe, you could, or you could push objectives and get involved.

In BFV I just get killed by people miles away as the distance between objectives can be so open.

I’m getting better and am enjoying my time, but it’s definitely not the Battlefields of old.

Associate
Yeah, I'm done. Not enjoying it enough to bother continuing.

Same here I think. Played a couple of games tonight and got killed 90% of the time by Type 2A. You are dead before you can react to that gun. I do have it fully unlocked, but refuse to use it.

So because medics can self-heal, let's give them a sniper rifle. Wait they are not OP enough yet, lets give them the best gun in the game by a country mile.

Unless they radically change it I am done. Might not get the next one either, unless it is as good as BF3 or BF4.

Back
Top Bottom