Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
https://streamable.com/q7mvg

Just got a nice 1v3 with just a mosin, bet they were ******
Nicely played, just some advice though when looting alt+LMB puts the rigs/armor/helmet straight onto your PMC/Scav and if you look at your pocketed/rigged meds/nades pressing 4-9 keys will bind them so you can quickly use them. Would've liked to see what all the guys had on them, 7N1 is nuts considering it'll 1 shot chest upto LV 4 rigs/armor.

Soldato
Well im near enough complete with the hideout now, just need the solar power upgrade and to upgrade my mining rig from lvl 1 to 3.

Im definitely a Rat player and all about maximising profit over going after players

Soldato
Nicely played, just some advice though when looting alt+LMB puts the rigs/armor/helmet straight onto your PMC/Scav and if you look at your pocketed/rigged meds/nades pressing 4-9 keys will bind them so you can quickly use them. Would've liked to see what all the guys had on them, 7N1 is nuts considering it'll 1 shot chest upto LV 4 rigs/armor.

Yeh I keep forgetting about that

Here's their loot, not too bad. I dropped that Ronin helmet too quick ;p

https://streamable.com/evs2e

Soldato
Theres loads of YT vids on graphics settings, the main points seem to be pretty uniform but for me its about FPS. Im having a bloody awful time trying to get my graphics to the point I can see clearer, the light/dark combos are killing me especially in interchange.

On a completely different sidenote, found this interesting - https://tarkovarmory.com/ammo - from a noob perspective. Doubtless a bit outdated but the principle is the same. For instance, I heard PS bullets in 7.62 were OK, so started toting those because of the price, but looking at the charts it takes around 7-10 landed shots to kill a gen4 armor, whereas with BP its 3-5. With my aiming that's huge. The M80 is a value round for the Vepr but it will require 2-4 hits on gen4 whereas M61 takes 2. Had a close contact fight with a shotgun PMC yesterday, went through 30 rounds and still lost. Whilst I thought that was pretty sketchy especially as he was warping like a klingon, the better bullets might have made a difference.

Soldato
Since i've stopped being tight and buying the best bullets for each weapon, regardless of cost, i'm winning a lot more fights. The outlay is higher but potential loot rewards are much better.

Soldato
Yeah I've ditched all ammo which isn't best or second best in its class now. Can get pricey if you go on a losing streak but makes a big difference. I've been playing mostly solo recently as not been able to use comms, got quite a few quests done and killing lots of skavs but still suck at killing pmc's.

Man of Honour
Just bought it this evening but the game is phenomenally brutal for a new player. Still trying to work stuff out but it seems that every raid I go on I am geared like a lowbie and am up against higher levels who have ooodles of decent equipment and just slaughter me in seconds, combined with their knowledge of the maps (where the extractions are and where the loot is) its been a VERY rough ride this evening. I can see why so many people rage quit the game within the first 24 hours.

I know I could cheese the maps and extractions by just opening a map on a website but I dont want to do that, I want to learn them rather than just cheese it.

Back
Top Bottom