** XTEND YOUR OPTIONS WITH THE LAZER3D LZ7 XTD **

OcUK Staff
Available to configure today, we have the brand new Lazer3D LZ7 XTD. Available as a stand alone configurator, or an upgrade kit for existing LZ7 owners, the LZ7 XTD builds on the excellent reputation of the LZ7 by increasing the size by a mere 3.33 litres (from 7.09L to 10.4L), but in doing so, allows for much more hardware support, including 280mm dual slot VGA cards, 120mm or compact 140mm AIO's, 135mm CPU coolers and more. Added to that is the option to now mount your LZ7 XTD case both horizontally or vertically using the new LZ7 case stands, which are available in several colours. Also new to the XTD are the new fusion panels, mixing both frosted and clear sections onto the same panel for some impressive looking results! Of course with a bigger chassis, the airflow has been further improved, and there's a variety of panel options to suit your particular requirements. The case remains ITX, with SFX PSU support, and there's space for 2 x 140mm fans and up to a rear 92mm fan too. All the original corner column options are available from the original LZ7 too, so if you're that guy who wants red and orange corner columns with grey top panels, white side panels and a blue vandal switch, go for it (and also get an eye test ;))

For those who already own the LZ7, the upgrade kit represents a cost effective way of upgrading your LZ7 to take advantage of the increased compatibility. Both the case configurator and the upgrade kit is fully in stock and ready for orders today, the case stands are also available separately too, and are fully compatible with the original LZ7 chassis. Finally, if you have any other questions, I'm sure @K888D will be happy to help :) Frankly I'm impressed once again by the quality of the LZ7 XTD and the thought that has gone into it. Truly one of the most impressive SFF cases on the market, and ultra customisable to boot!

Lazer3D LZ7 XTD Mini-ITX Case Configurator @ £189.95 inc VAT

Long anticipated upgrade to the LZ7, Allows 280mm dual slot VGA cards and 120mm AIO's, Highly customisable configurator, Improved cooling capacity, Just 10.4L in volume, Premium finish and aesthetics

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 XTD Upgrade Kit @ £79.99 inc VAT

Upgrade Kit for the LZ7 Case, Converts LZ7 to LZ7 XTD, Choice of panel colours and finishes,

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Midnight Black @ £21.95 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Midnight Black matte finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Moonlight White @ £21.95 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Moonlight White matte finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Mineral Grey @ £21.95 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Mineral Grey matte finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Midnight Black/Walnut @ £29.99 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Midnight Black matte & Solid Walnut wood finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic & 5mm solid walnut wood

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Hmm wonder if one of those stands would do for my son's PC having to use the polystyrene from the case box at the moment with holes cut out for air flow. Will check dimensions when I get home.
Surprised no one has made more generic ones for the same price as these. Seen the odd one but they have been really expensive.

Associate
How does a 120mm AIO fit? Any pics? I’ve looked online/YouTube but can’t see anyone using one.
Yes, XTD is compatible with 120mm AIO's if you select the Top XL-Vent panel type. You can then use the slots on the top of the panel to secure the AIO. Here are some diagrams of the clearance you have to work with:

2N9mdgo.jpg

Associate
I own a Lazer3D LZ7 case and would like to upgrade the size For larger/faster gpu).
Is the basic Lazer3D LZ7 XTD Upgrade Kit all I need?

My current specs:
Lazer3D LZ7 Mini-ITX
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB gpu
MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC (Socket AM4) Mini-ITX Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 Six Core 2600 3.90GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail
TeamGroup 480GB L5 Lite SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 3D NAND Solid State Drive
Team Group Vulcan T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey
Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 Low Profile CPU Cooler - 92mm
AOC Q3279VWFD8 32" 2560x1440 IPS 75Hz FREESYNC WideScreen LED Monitor

Many thanks

Marc

Associate
Available to configure today, we have the brand new Lazer3D LZ7 XTD. Available as a stand alone configurator, or an upgrade kit for existing LZ7 owners, the LZ7 XTD builds on the excellent reputation of the LZ7 by increasing the size by a mere 3.33 litres (from 7.09L to 10.4L), but in doing so, allows for much more hardware support, including 280mm dual slot VGA cards, 120mm or compact 140mm AIO's, 135mm CPU coolers and more. Added to that is the option to now mount your LZ7 XTD case both horizontally or vertically using the new LZ7 case stands, which are available in several colours. Also new to the XTD are the new fusion panels, mixing both frosted and clear sections onto the same panel for some impressive looking results! Of course with a bigger chassis, the airflow has been further improved, and there's a variety of panel options to suit your particular requirements. The case remains ITX, with SFX PSU support, and there's space for 2 x 140mm fans and up to a rear 92mm fan too. All the original corner column options are available from the original LZ7 too, so if you're that guy who wants red and orange corner columns with grey top panels, white side panels and a blue vandal switch, go for it (and also get an eye test ;))

For those who already own the LZ7, the upgrade kit represents a cost effective way of upgrading your LZ7 to take advantage of the increased compatibility. Both the case configurator and the upgrade kit is fully in stock and ready for orders today, the case stands are also available separately too, and are fully compatible with the original LZ7 chassis. Finally, if you have any other questions, I'm sure @K888D will be happy to help :) Frankly I'm impressed once again by the quality of the LZ7 XTD and the thought that has gone into it. Truly one of the most impressive SFF cases on the market, and ultra customisable to boot!

Lazer3D LZ7 XTD Mini-ITX Case Configurator @ £189.95 inc VAT

Long anticipated upgrade to the LZ7, Allows 280mm dual slot VGA cards and 120mm AIO's, Highly customisable configurator, Improved cooling capacity, Just 10.4L in volume, Premium finish and aesthetics

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 XTD Upgrade Kit @ £79.99 inc VAT

Upgrade Kit for the LZ7 Case, Converts LZ7 to LZ7 XTD, Choice of panel colours and finishes,

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Midnight Black @ £21.95 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Midnight Black matte finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Moonlight White @ £21.95 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Moonlight White matte finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Mineral Grey @ £21.95 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Mineral Grey matte finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Case Stand - Midnight Black/Walnut @ £29.99 inc VAT

Visually impressive stand for LZ7 XTD series, Allows vertical or horizontal orientation, Midnight Black matte & Solid Walnut wood finish, Made of high quality 5mm acrylic & 5mm solid walnut wood

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Hi ChugNorris
I ordered the lZ7 extension kit and stand a few weeks ago. Who long do they take to get delivered?

Cheers

Marc

Associate
initial thoughts? so tempted to get one
Hi Ninja, I haven't put it together yet as I was waiting for some other parts (M2 drive, PSU etc). But the panel/parts are the usual high quality stuff from Lazer3d. It looks like you just keep just 2 panels from the original build. It's going to make the original case big enough to fit a bigger gpu increased space for easier cable management/ventilation etc, but still remain small enough to stay in the sff ball park.
I'm hanging out for a 4070 super gtx gpu, but will most prob start case upgrade process today. Will send pics and my thoughts when I do.
Order from delivery took a couple of weeks as I presume it had to be made from Lazer3d, despite being shown "in stock" here at OC.
Came well packed.
Love these cases...I had my original one for over 5 years now. Got to be one of the sleekest well designed cases out there imho. Sure there not cheap, but worth every penny and a joy to look at :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom