At his wedding, my friend called me the worst best man he has ever seen :(

Man of Honour
My best man was caught by his pregnant wife, with his tongue down the throat of a bridesmaid, the bride’s sister.
I thought that the place would erupt, my bride was going bananas at both of them, and yet the slippery s.o.b. talked his way out of it, 5 months later I became a godfather to his daughter.

Man of Honour
My best man was caught by his pregnant wife, with his tongue down the throat of a bridesmaid, the bride’s sister.
I thought that the place would erupt, my bride was going bananas at both of them, and yet the slippery s.o.b. talked his way out of it, 5 months later I became a godfather to his daughter.

Reminds me of someone I used to work with - night out to celebrate him about to get married to his pregnant other half - last we see of him tongue down the throat of some girl young enough to be his daughter that was out on her hen do then wants us to lie to his wife why he didn't come home that night. (Also later had an affair with one of our senior managers).

Associate
Reminds me of someone I used to work with - night out to celebrate him about to get married to his pregnant other half - last we see of him tongue down the throat of some girl young enough to be his daughter that was out on her hen do then wants us to lie to his wife why he didn't come home that night. (Also later had an affair with one of our senior managers).
Basically, you can't polish a turd, only garnish it. People don't change, haha

Soldato
Last year my wife ran off with my best mate. It came as quite a blow - we used to play snooker down the club at least once a week.

Caporegime
I still don;t know why he thought you were the worst best man ever?

How many best men has he had?

Did he sleep with the bride the night before the wedding? I know best men that have so whatever you did must be even worse!

Spill the beans, I am intrigued to know what you did to deserve this title.

Caporegime
Latvian is obtain ladymistress. After huddle together in cold and dark, is decide to marriage. Latvian plan largest ceremony in all Latvia.

But Latvian poor. So Latvian sell yurt to Estonian neighbor. In exchange, Latvian get potato for celebrate of wedding. But still need candle. Such luck! Uncle of Latvian is work at politburo, and uncle give Latvian candle for special day.

Then day of ceremony arrive. Priest say vow, then Latvian divide potato for him, wife, and all of guest. But Estonian neighbor was actually gypsy thief, and replace potato with rock when Latvian asleep. Also uncle in politburo is work for secret police, and candle is actually tube with contain radiation from power plant.

All at wedding is perish of malnourish and mutate. Moral of story is Latvia marriage is best marriage, never end in divorce. Is truly until death do part. Latvia very romantic country.

Soldato
:D

@[FnG]magnolia Do they still play the traditional wedding songs such as "banging of the rock, stamping the the foot", "stamping of the foot, clapping of the hand" and everyone's favourite, "stamping of the foot while banging of the rock and clapping of the hand?".

Back
Top Bottom