*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Caporegime
Domage! This was the only game I was going to buy this year on PC (because of shelling out for PS5) but in all likelihood I will wait now for the actual PS5 version as it will run it better than my PC. Or at least it should.

Soldato
Kinda happy they postponed. That way I'll definitely get to upgrade the GPU before playing it. On the other hand, I can't say I don't want it now. :p

The only issue is that it will conflict with the new Assassin's Creed now, so I'll have to wait to play that one. I'm really hyped for it as well.

Soldato
I'd rather they postponed and get it right on release than launch and have to deal with a bug-fest while waiting on patch after patch just for things to be remotely playable, as has become the norm.

Besides, my birthday is on the 20th so it's good timing! :D

Soldato
Slightly of topic, but I remember a few years ago when one of the developers of AC Unity made a post on the official Ubisoft forums in order to justify the reason for the games delay. "We want to ensure that we provide the very best possible experience for our fans, and the new release window will afford us the extra time we need to achieve this." What a load of ******** that turned out to be. Not saying this will end up going to same way, but I'm always somewhat cautious when it comes to delays for additional QA.

Soldato
Slightly of topic, but I remember a few years ago when one of the developers of AC Unity made a post on the official Ubisoft forums in order to justify the reason for the games delay. "We want to ensure that we provide the very best possible experience for our fans, and the new release window will afford us the extra time we need to achieve this." What a load of ******** that turned out to be. Not saying this will end up going to same way, but I'm always somewhat cautious when it comes to delays for additional QA.

At least CDPR have a history of doing right by the gamers. There's no reason to think otherwise until they give us a reason (unlike most other publishers).

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You know, when I saw the Final Fantasy 7 remake get postponed I thought I wonder if this will happen to Cyberpunk 2077 also? Then I saw this thread get a bump and was pretty certain I knew why. Turned out I was right :(

Oh well, better they release a polished product.

Back
Top Bottom