Anyone used PS4 SaveWizard?

Associate
Just Curious if anyone has used this service / software? I'm a dirty little cheater on some games I can't lie and I'm considering using it.

To clarify here i'm very explicitly talking about offline/single player games - not cheating online to spank kids on COD or w/e

Cheers!

Associate
Yes, I have it and it's excellent. Obviously does not work online but I have had no problems re-regioning and adding cheats to games that are supported. Worth the money in my opinion as I was a bit sceptical at first but it is very good.

Associate
OP
Do you use it just yourself? I notice they do a 3 profile version for about 40-45, seems like it is probably easier to find 2 other people and just go in on that one perhaps?

Was the cost a one off or is it like a yearly license etc? sorry to bombard just their FAQ is pretty lacking

Associate
OP
aha, I'm not completely sure how it works but I think you can share it somehow - I only assume this because when you look on the ps4 save wizard reddit people sell off their slots etc, seems pretty open to scams but if you had 2 people you can trust etc.

Thanks for your experience using it though

Soldato
Cheating in SP one day, you will be cheating in MP the next and you will be all like "sheet, that escalated quickly!"

Once you open the door to the darkside, its a guest you will have a hard time getting to leave.

Dirty cheat0rs!

:p

Associate
OP
aha no, just single player for me - mainly horror, I love resident evil 2 but i just can't handle the anxiety of it all (total pussy I know) - so much more comfortable knowing I can blow away whatever may come round the corner.

Soldato
I cacked my pants a couple of times in Resi 7 but I didnt find Resi 2 too bad - still tense though. Only done Leons A game to be fair so still plenty to see and do.

Took me over 11hrs and 70 saves :)

I want to experience resi 7 in VR :)

Associate
OP
BlackDog are you able to answer, is it neccesarily cheats in the game or can it just modify values of things? sorry to be using you as an FAQ

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom